Finding Aleu

"Hurry!" Balto shouts as the three are running as quickly as possible.

"Over there!" Kodi shouts seeing the bear has Aleu cornered between it and a cliff before Balto and Alexis lunge and bite it as it is about to hit Aleu.

"Papa! Alexis! Kodi!" Aleu says as Kodi gets in front of Aleu growling before the bear throws Alexis and Balto off it.

"Glad you're still speaking to me." Balto says as Aleu runs and hides in a log.

"Save yourselves." Aleu says as the bear is attacking the log she is hiding in.

"What and miss all the excitement?" Balto asks.

"Kodi watch out for Aleu. Let us handle the bear." Alexis says as Kodi nods and gets Aleu away from the log while Alexis and Balto attack the bear again.

"Kodi! Aleu!" Balto shouts as he sees Aleu and Kodi attack the bear but get hit and sent dangling on the edge.

"Hang on! We're coming!" Alexis shouts as she and Balto help Kodi and Aleu back up onto the cliff before the bear comes over and corners the group between it and the edge.

"I'll hold him off. You kids run for it." Balto says as he looks at the bear.

"No! I'll hold him off. You run for it." Aleu says as the bear swings at them but misses.

"There's no time to argue! I'm your father. You do what I say." Balto says as the group scatter to avoid the bear before it goes after Aleu.

"And I say I'm too big to be ordered around!" Aleu says as Balto pushes her out of the way of the bear before the four regroup by the edge.

"This really isn't a good time to argue!" Alexis says as Aleu then looks at the bear before at the other.

"We got to jump." Aleu says.

"Are you serious? We'll be killed." Kodi says as he looks at Aleu.

"And we'll be killed if we don't." Aleu says as she pushes Balto off the edge before looking at Alexis and Kodi who then jump before Aleu follows them as they all land on a ledge below.

"You knew the ledge was here." Balto says surprised as he looks at Aleu.

"Yeah. I did sorta." Aleu says as she looks at Balto.

"How?" Alexis asks.

"I looked at the bear. No I looked at his thoughts and I saw it. Why did you come and find me?" Aleu asks.

"I came to bring you home Aleu." Balto says.

"We all did." Kodi says.

"No. I don't want to go home. Bot until I find out who I am." Aleu says as she jumps down to a lower ledge.

"That's ridiculous Aleu. You know who you are." Balto says as Aleu looks up at him while Alexis and Kodi jump down beside her.

"No. I know what I am but not who I am. And I'm not stopping until I find out." Aleu says.

"Then we're coming with you." Balto says as he hops down to beside Aleu.

"Oh papa." Aleu says as she smiles before Balto sniffs the air.

"It's salt water. We're close to the ocean. Come on." Balto says as the group follows him.