Heading Home

"She will be a great leader. And it is time for you three to go home as well." Nava says as Alexis, Kodi, and Balto are walking with him.

"What about you? You're alone now. Where will you go?" Balto asks as he looks at Nava.

"I will find Niju. We are still a clan and would not be whole without each other. Goodbye my brothers and daughter. and more thing. Kodi was it?" Nava asks as he looks at Kodi.

"Uh yes?" Kodi asks.

"Take good care of my daughter. She means a lot to me." Nava says as Kodi smiles.

"I will. I always will." Kodi says as Alexis nuzzles him.

"Goodbye daughter. I am happy to have seen you again." Nava says.

"Goodbye father and good luck." Alexis says as Nava runs off to find Niju.

"Now that this is over can we go back home now? I'm honestly missing my nice and cozy dog bed." Kodi says as Balto laughs slightly.

"Yeah son. We can go home." Balto says as he smiles.

"Just one question." Alexis says.

"What's that Alexis?" Balto asks as he looks at Alexis.

"What are we gonna tell Jenna when we get back?" Alexis asks.

"That's a good question actually." Balto says as the group get to walking.

*Timeskip*

"You're back! Did you find Aleu?" Jenna asks as she comes running over to Alexis, Balto, and Kodi.

"We found her." Kodi says.

"Well where is she? She's not hurt is she?" Jenna asks.

"Aleu is not hurt. She's right where she needs to be." Alexis says.

"What do you mean? Where she needs to be?" Jenna asks as she looks at Alexis.

"Our baby girl has finally found her home Jenna. She's right where she belongs." Balto says as Jenna looks at him.

"Just like we're where we belong." Kodi says as Alexis nuzzles him.