Family

Three months have passed since their return without and Alexis and Kodi are now parents. Alexis is then laying with her four newborn pups in the garage in some blankets in her dog bed.

"Hey girl. I see you had the puppies with no problem." Josh says as he looks at Alexis in the doorway.

"No problem is a bit of a stretch." Alexis says as she lifts her head up to look at the two red pups who look like Kodi, the one blonde and white pup, and one solid white pup laying asleep before her in the dog bed.

"Oh hey boy. I guess you're here to see Alexis huh? She's in here. You got some visitors girl." Josh says as he leaves while Kodi comes in with Jenna and Balto.

"Kodi." Alexis says as Kodi walks over to her.

"Are you doing okay?" Kodi asks.

"Well I'm certainly exhausted but I'm much better now that I got to see you." Alexis says as she nuzzles Kodi.

"They're beautiful Alexis." Jenna says as Alexis smiles.

"Thank you Jenna." Alexis says happily.

"Those two look just like you Kodi." Balto says as he looks at the pups.

"And that one looks like his beautiful mother. But this one is blonde. Not sure where that came from." Kodi says seeing the blonde and white pup.

"My side of the family. My aunt was blonde so I guess she got it from her." Alexis says as Kodi lays down beside her in the dog bed.

"It looks like there's two girls and two boys. What are you two going to name them?" Jenna asks.

"Well we were thinking the names Rosa and Nova for girls. The red female can be Nova and the blonde female will be Rosa." Alexis says.

"And the names Buddy and Neko for boys. The red pup can be Buddy and the white pup is Neko." Kodi says as he looks happily at the sleeping pups.

"Those sound like wonderful names." Jenna says as Alexis happily looks at the pups.

*Two Months Timeskip*

"Rosa, Buddy keep up now!" Kodi shouts as he is running around with Rosa and Buddy on the sand.

"What's dad doing mom?" Nova asks as she and Neko are sitting with Alexis on a small hill near the sand.

"Yeah. All he does is run with Rosa and Buddy. What's the point of it?" Neko asks as Alexis looks at him.

"He's teaching them to become sled dogs like him and myself when they're older. They asked him to teach them. It's wonderful I think." Alexis says as she smiles watching Kodi and the other pups.

"It's a little weird. Mom when will we be getting our new home?" Neko asks as Alexis looks at him.

"You will be getting them in the next few weeks Neko. Your father was your age when he got adopted. It wasn't long after that I met him. I couldn't be more grateful that I did meet him." Alexis says as she smiles.

"We will still be able to see you both after we get adopted right mom?" Nova asks.

"Yes sweetheart. Your humans will all be from around here. Now how about we go join your father and your siblings?" Alexis asks as the two pups follow her over to Kodi, Buddy, and Rosa.