Ch. 2: The Tables Have Turned

Sun pushed Moon back onto the bed and pinned him down. Still flustered, but would rather be on top of him. Moon always gave a more interesting reaction to Sun. He acted tough but he really wanted to let it all out. He continued to refuse though.

Sun: "I-I wanna do something for you!"

Moon tried to push Sun back to the way he was, but Sun was too strong. Of course, Moon is perfectly capable of pinning Sun back down, but due to the fact the he's the bottom of their alone time made him weak. He looked around desperately to find something to regain his strength, only for Sun to realize.

Sun: "Ah ah ah! Only focus on me, Sunbite~"

He slowly leaned down to lay on top of Moon, just to get closer to his face. Sun used one hand to drag it from Moon's chin to his mouth. Sun circled his finger around Moon's lips, then laid it directly in the center. Moon whined with a begging look on his face.

With that, Sun pushed extremely hard with his fingers into Moon's mouth, shoving them in. Moon's face flooded with a pretty blue blush. Sun instructed him.

Sun: "Suck them~"

Moon froze, looking at him with hearts in his eyes. He used his face to show him begging for Sun to take them out of his mouth. But, Sun shook his head.

Sun: "Moony~ I said, suck them~"

He moved his fingers inside his mouth, wrapping them around Moon's tongue. Moon gripped at the bed covers, letting out a small moan. He shut his eyes closed, hoping Sun didn't really mean it.

Sun: "C'mooon~ Do it...Mooncake~"

Moon opened his eyes. His eyelids only halfway closed. He tugged at Sun's shirt, pushing and pulling his head up and down, sucking his fingers. Sun finally got Moon to do as he was told.

Sun: "Good boy~ Now, keep going for just a little longer~"

After a few seconds, Sun pulled his fingers out. Moon had his tongue out, saliva dripping onto him. A thread of saliva connected Sun's fingers to Moon's tongue.

Sun: "Good, good. You did great, Moony~" Now keep your mouth open for me~"

Sun licked his fingers clean and wiped some of it onto Moon's cheek. Moon put his tongue back in his mouth and kept it open. He decided it'd be better to obey Sun instead of refusing.

Sun slowly opened his mouth, leaning in. Both their lips touched, Sun kissing Moon. He felt good underneath Sun. Having his mouth on his. It was pure bliss.

Then, Moon felt something sliding into his mouth and coiling around his tongue. It was Sun's tongue! Moon was started to heat up. His internal fans were running at a medium pace.

Moon closed his eyes and so did Sun. They continued this for a few minutes before Sun pulled away. They both were panting, but Moon was even drooling. He still has his eyes closed.

Sun: "Don't fall asleep, Firefly"

Moon: "H-Haah...Mmh..Sunny...Ooh.."

Moon was having the time of his life, and it was just getting started. Sun linked their legs together, with Sun's going underneath Moon's then looping back on top of them.