Ch. 17: Confession

~{ Moon's POV }~

It's been over 2 months now, and Sun has grown more fond of Eclipse. Sun and him have been hanging out more often and I'm starting to think Eclipse isn't that bad...He's really sweet, but he's also like me. Only sweet with those who either deserve it or just because they're liked. Eclipse is actually...adorable in a way.

I decided to go talk to Eclipse since I don't really talk to him. "Hello, Moon! How are you?" He asks. I reply, "Good. And you?" Oh wow! That was easier than I thought!

"Also good!" He smiles. "Eclipse..?" I say. He makes a 'hm' sound in questionnaire and he tilts his head to the right a little. "I-...I'm sorry I was so rude to you when we first met..." I say. I hold my hands together as I look down.

"Oh, it's alright! Besides, that was over 2 months ago!" He says. I smile slightly but it fades away. I shake my head and say, "S-Sorry..I'm sorry...what is wrong with me..?" I said, but I whispered the last part. Mostly because I didn't want Eclipse to hear. But, he did either way.

"Wh- Nothing's wrong with you Moon! You're really cool! Sun adores you, ya know? And...I-..I do too.." He says. I begin blushing a lot and I look up at him. He blushes too and he begins apologizing, saying sorry over and over again.

"Heh...i-it's alright" I say. Suddenly, Sun comes running to me, pouncing in my arms once he reaches me. "Woah! Hey, Sunshine!" I exclaim as he looks at me with stars and hearts in his eyes. "I saw the whole thing!! Eeeeeeeeh!!!!!! I'm so proud of you, Moony!!" He shouts.

I get nervous when he says he saw the whole thing with me and Eclipse. I don't wanna break up with Sunny, but both of them are so cool! How can I choose!? I mean, they're both basically Suns and they're really hot! Jeez, this stuff gets frustrating!

"C'mon, I wanna talk with you!" Sunny says as he stares at me. He gets out of my arms and drags me inside one of the play structures. "Moony, I wanna know...How do you feel about Eclipse?" He asks with a smile. I get nervous and I feel like I wanna cry. I don't know why, it's just seeing Sunny hurt makes me upset and it'd hurt so bad if I was the one to hurt him...

"C-Can you t-tell me how you f-feel first..?" I ask and he smiles. "Of course, Moony. I think he's really cool and he's just a huge softie!" He says. I nod and look down to my left. "Sunny..? D-Do you like Eclipse..?" I ask. "Yeah, he's a really cool friend!" He says. I reply, "No, I mean as in a boyfriend way.." I look up at his now surprised face.

"W-Well...maybe a-a little...But there's no way I'm leaving you for him!" He says. "Well...I d-do too...M-Maybe if h-he wants, we c-could be a th-... a threesome..?" I stutter while talking, also being really tense. Sunny smiles and hugs me, pulling me close. "That'd be nice..."

I smile and hug him back. Now that I know we both have a crush on Eclipse, I don't have to worry about anything! Maybe, hopefully, Eclipse will like us back...

(HOLA!!! 582 words! :D Sorry this chapter is short too! It's just when I have an idea, I only write what I need for it :) anyways, hope yall have a great day/night! See ya!)