Ch. 10: He's Taken

(LADIES AND GERMS!! -no offense seriously I would be offending myself if I was trying to offend someone- I'm running out of MOTIVATION!! Haha! So, this story might be a little bad than the rest but I swear I'm trying)

~{Moon's POV}~

I woke up to a sudden screaming which had the voice of Sun. I sat up from where I was sleeping. Apparently, I fell asleep on top of one of the play structures. I snatched my wire or rope thing and hooked it to my back swiftly, then swooped down to the matted floor. Sun was screaming with Monty holding his shoulders, threatening him and shouting at him. I was very pissed that I could feel myself shaking and I began to heat up with anger. Of course, I was shaking from my adrenaline rush.

(Animatronic anatomy is weird so please don't get on to me for that)

Moon: "LEAVE HIM THE FUCK ALONE, NOW MONTGOMERY!"

I shouted as both Sun and Monty turned their heads to face me.

Monty: "Just who I was looking for~ I'll let him go...unharmed if! If, you ditch him, for me~"

Sun's eyes shot up wide as he stared at me. I could feel how upset and scared he was right now.

Sun: "No..No, no, no, NO! NO, MOON PLEASE NO, D-DON'T LEAVE ME! I-I NEED YOU!!"

He screamed and I could hear his voice cracking. It shattered my heart into a million peices to hear him screaming for me. I thought for a moment, then a tear rolled down my face.

Moon: "Fine...J-...Just don't hurt him..."

Sun's heartbroken eyes stared at me, but it was the only way he could be safe...

Moon: "If I'm going to be with you...you need to do something for me first..."

I looked at Monty and he dropped Sun's shoulders and he stumbled to the floor. He sat there trembling as I walked close to Monty. I looked at his eyes as he gave me a perverted look. I smirked, then let out my built in claws.

Moon: "I'd do anything to protect Sun...but leaving him isn't one of them"

I lunged at him and pierced through his face. Monty screamed as oil dripped and splattered on my hands to the floor. I heard Sun scream too. He fell down and I jumped onto him, slashing every part of him. I opened his chest cavity and ripped through to pull out a lot of wires. Monty screamed as his voice box glitched intensely and he was too weak now to stop me from anything. I finished off by piercing through his neck, which powered him off as he was completely damaged. I looked down at the now broken, and almost fully disassembled gator. Then, I looked at Sun. He sat there, trembling, crying, and breathing intensely. He started hyperventilating and now sobbing. I got off of Monty and reached out to pull him into a hug, but he covered his head and winced as if I was going to hurt him.

Moon: "Sunny...Hey, i-it's ok now..! You're safe! H-He won't hurt you ever again...!"

Sun: "SHUT UP! I HATE YOU, MOON!!"

I quietly gasped as he, now facing me, quickly covered his mouth with his hands. My heart shattered...The biggest tears I could imagine rolled down my face...All because I'd done the worst thing I could possibly dream of...I made my perfect Sunny hate me...

Sun: "M-Moony...I-I didn't mean that..I-..I just-"

I broke down into tears and ran off. I felt my hat fly off of my head but I didn't bother grabbing it. I ran through the daycare doors and ran off as far as I could from the Daycare. Every bit of my body was hurting...Especially my heart...

~{ Sun's POV }~

I shut my eyes closed as Monty gripped harder onto my shoulders. I cried more, then I heard Moon. I swung my head over to his direction, so did Monty. I felt a tint of joy that Moon had came to save me. That was...until Monty told himto leave me of he wanted me to be let go. I screamed at him and begged for him not to give in for my safety. But, all of my attmepts...had failed. Monty dropped my shoulders, and I couldn't hold myself up anymore. Moon walked closer to him, Monty having a perverted look on his face, and soon after Moon smirked at him. I felt myself break down more, but then...

Moon: "I'd do anything to protect Sun...but leaving him isn't one of them"

I looked up as Moon pierced through Monty's head. I shrieked and held my arms close to my body. Moon ripped Monty and broke him pretty quickly. I sat there in shock. I felt my body trembling uncontrollably. Moon shredded Monty apart and I couldn't look away at all. I felt like I couldn't control my body, whether it being because I'm too scared to move, or too stunned. Moon finished by ripping his neck, then he breathed in and out as I breathed fast. Moon got off of Monty and he looked at me. He reached put for me, but I covered my face with my arms and faced the other way pretty quickly. Moon started talking and all I could feel was anger, sadness, anxiousness, and fear, but I was mostly mad at Moon, even though he did risk our whole relationship just to protect me...I quickly turned back around to face him and screamed at him.

Sun: "SHUT UP! I HATE YOU, MOON!!"

I quickly covered my mouth with my hands as Moon's eyes started to fill up with tears. Soon, huge tears slid down his face. I tried apologizing as hard as I could, but he was too hurt to listen. He quickly got up and ran away out of the Daycare. I gripped onto the matted floors and sobbed.

Sun: "WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!? HE JUST FUCKING SAVED ME A-AND I T-TOLD HIM I-I...I...hate him..."

My voice raised in a high pitch when I said 'I hate him.' I sobbed non-stop on the ground, hiding my face in my arms...This was the worst night of my whole life...And I bet it's even worse for my Moony...If he even is still mine at this point...

(Some fanart for you lovelies <3)

(Heyooo!! I'm sorry for all the angst, I promise it'll all be good soon! Also, tysm!!! This is incredible!! 2K+ reads!? I love you guys so much, thank yall!! This is wonderful!!!!! I'll be doing a little special in celebration of this, and I'm als...

(Heyooo!! I'm sorry for all the angst, I promise it'll all be good soon! Also, tysm!!! This is incredible!! 2K+ reads!? I love you guys so much, thank yall!! This is wonderful!!!!! I'll be doing a little special in celebration of this, and I'm also going to do an Easter special, eve though I'm late for the holiday! Buttt!! I thank yall so much and I, again, any story suggestions, art requests, anything is open! Love u, ya beautiful/handsome/pretty/gorgeous babies!! Have a wonderful day/night!)