Ch. 12: Anouncement

(Before this ch. starts, I wanna say that I changed the way characters will talk. Moon talking will be in bold letters, yelling still is in bold letters just capitalized too. And, everything else is the same except theres no names of who is talking. Ty for your time. On to the story!!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~{ No One's POV }~

Sun and Moon were sleeping peacefully in their shared bed, cuddling as they dream of one another. That was, until an announcement was made, waking up both Sun and Moon.

Announcement: "Please excuse this interruption. Freddy Fazbear and friends such as Chica, Roxxane Wolf, Sunrise, and Moondrop, please make your way to Parts And Services by 6:30. Thank you"

The voice shut off, leaving Sun and Moon confused. They were still waking up too, so it was very unpleasant to be woken up to go to Parts and Services at 5:00 AM. Moon stretched, yawning awfully loud.

"Ugh...Alright, up. As much as I don't wanna, we have to go to P and S"

Moon says, shaking Sun gently, waking him up more.

"Mooonyyyy! I don't wannaaa!"

Sun whines, pushing his head into his pillow. This makes Moon chuckle. Moon picks Sun up, walking him to the bathroom. Moon sets Sun down on the counter, then he turned around, exiting the room. A second or two, Moon comes back with a change of clothes for the both of them.

Moon instructs Sun to put them on, which Sun does. Soon enough, both of them have their clothes on, ready to leave the daycare for whatever this was. "You ready to go? We gotta hurry since we're a bit late" Moon asks. Sun simply nods his head, holding Moon's hand. Sun and Moon jump off of their balcony thing into the ballpit.

After they get out, they rush to Parts And Services. The due time they were supposed to arrive was 6:30, and they started leaving at 6:37. A few minutes of running, they make it to Parts And Services. Before they went in, Sun held onto Moon tightly. Moon wasn't sure why, until it hit him.

Monty was being fixed in here, and Sun didn't want to see him at all. "I know you don't wanna see him, Sunshine. But, think about it. He's being fixed, so he can't turn on, on his own. It'll be ok, ok?" Moon held Sun's hand as he spoke, giving him a kiss once he was finished.

Sun smiled sweetly and softly, placing his hand on the door, ready to open it. Before he could, the door flings open, knocking Sun and Moon out of the way. Sun fell to the floor, but Moon was just pushed back. Moon got over to Sun, making sure he was ok. Soon, they realize it was the glamrocks, shoving the door in excitement.

"Oh, sorry! We didn't know you two were out here!" Freddy says. Moon scoffs, clearly mad they were so rough that they made Sun fall. Moon helps Sun up, entering Parts and Services after the glamrocks left. They saw a worker inside, working on something else other than Monty. Sun tried to peak over to see what it was, but Moon just smiled and held him back.

"Hello.? Why do we have to be here?" Moon asked, surprising the worker that they screamed, turning around swiftly. "O-Oh it's just you two! Um- Well, as us workers, we figured that the aycare would need someone to protect it! So, we've been making a new animatronic! Would you like to see him?" The worker stated.

Sun was stimming a lot, considering he was overjoyed. He squealed, running over to see what they were working on. Moon, on the other hand, was jealous. He didn't like that there was going to be someone else working with them. "What if they take MY Sunshine? What if they take him away from me..?" Moon thought.

Moon walked over to the worker and Sun, pulling him really close. Sun was confused on why Moon got so clingy all of a sudden, but he brushed it off. "So! His name is Eclipse, and he is gonna be GREAT at protecting you, and the daycare, and the kids! He has a lot of features as you, Sundrop! But, his rays glow in the dark, he has claws that retract and detract, he will protect anyone at any cost, and the rest you can learn once he's powered on. Oh, and some of his features such as the glow in the dark ones can be turned off, as to not be seen in situations like if someone is robbing the place, Eclipse will need to be stealthy as to capture them. That's mostly it!"

Moon growled quietly, but at Sun's ear just so he could hear. Sun messaged Moon through his head, his message saying, "What's wrong, Moony?" Moon didn't answer though. He only gripped harder onto Sun. He started grinding against Sun a little, catching him by surprise.

"M-Moony! Not now!" Sun whisper-yelled at Moon, tensing up. Moon continued grinding against Sun, and Sun was mad he had to do this now. "Moon, c'mon Really?" Sun whispered again, making Moon smirk. "Umm...Is something wrong, Sundrop?" The worker asked. Sun nodded, even though he didn't really want Moon to be like this right now.

Sun managed to keep a straight face, even though it was difficult to give in to Moon's shenanigans. "I-I think we'll be le-leaving now! Thanks f-for telling us! We hope to s-see him at the daycare soon!" Sun tripped over his words but still was able to speak. The worker nodded and Sun turned around, picking Moon up. He walked out of Parts And Services, mad at Moon.

Moon, still was jealous over the fact that someone else would be working with them. When Sun entered the daycare, he set him down and looked at Moon, clearly mad. "Moony, I don't know what happened back there, but you can't just do that!" Sun put his hands on his hips as he spoke. Moon looked down to the side, one hand behind his back, knowing he made Sun upset.

Sun noticed, then sighed. He didn't want to make Moon sad, so he took Moon's hands in his. "Look, Moony..I love you very much, I just don't want you to that in front of someone else, ok? Can you handle that?" Moon nodded, then Sun pulled Moon into a passionate kiss.

Moon melted into it, wrapping his arms around Sun's neck. Sun released, holding Moon close. "C'mon, you seem pretty tired. Let's go take a nap, ok?" Sun said softly, clearly tired.

Moon yawned and nodded, laying his head in Sun's neck. He picked Moon up, walking them to their room. Sun layed Moon down on the bed, then crawled on top of him. Sun layed against Moon's chest. "Rest well, Sunshine"

(1,161 words! But, yes I'm adding Eclipse into this story. That's really it, bye! Have a great day/night!)