Ch. 37: Uncomfy Trip

~{ Eclipse's POV }~

Sunny and Moony say that we need to go to a store to buy food and drinks. So, Sunny is counting how much money we have while Moony is getting dressed. I'm already ready to go! Being out in public will be really fun! I'm so EXCITED!!!

"Moony, come on! Hurry up! Eclipse is getting impatient, I can tell!" Sunny shouts. I smile and pat my knees while I wait. After a few minutes, Moony comes out in... A really, really pretty outfit...He's wearing very tight ripped jeans, a tank-top with a shaded black and white shirt underneath. And not to mention, the pretty shoes he has on!

Sunny smiles and makes a hand gesture for us to go outside with him. "The store isn't too far from here, so we can walk," Sunny explains. Moony and I nod as we all walk outside. We follow Sunny to the store.

After about 10 minutes of walking, we make it to the store. It seems like just a average-sized market or something. We walk in and immediately, people start staring at us. It makes me uncomfortable with this much attention, so I hold Moony's hand tightly. He seems to understand that I'm uncomfortable so he holds my hand back.

Sunny notices as well and he gestures for me to go to him. So, Moony and I walk to him. "Remember, you can go outside if it gets too uncomfortable for you, ok?" Sunny says reassuringly. I nod as I start to understand that people are probably just surprised because we're animatronics. I almost forgot that actually...

I smile a little as we start walking around the store with a cart. I look around and eventually see something that catches my eye. I look to see the most cutest plushie EVER! Well, second cutest. The first being my puppy plush that Sunny and Moony gave me. I quickly tap Sunny's shoulder and he looks at me.

"Yes, Clipsy?" He asks. I reply quickly, "Can I go get that plushie?! It looks so cute!!" Sun giggles and nods. I smile and run to where the plushie is. Unfortunately...I...Can't reach it... But how?! I'm so tall!

I reach for the plushie on my tip-toes but I still can't reach it!! As I'm trying to grab the plushie, another hand grabs it instead. The person hands it to me and I gasp and smile. "Thank you!" I say quickly as I squeeze the plushie in my arms. The person nods and replies, "Say, what's a cutie like you doing here~?"
Cutie?

[TO BE CONTINUED]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAHA! ANGST! Poor Eclipse- Anyways, enjoy this chapter :)

Word Count: 448