Ch. 27: Accused

[CONTINUED]

~{ Eclipse's POV }~

I waited until Sun fell asleep to get up. I sat up slowly and wiped some of my tears and I stood up. I walked to the balcony and jumped into the ballpit. I tried to be quiet but these stupid balls are just too loud!

I crawl out of the ballpit and I walk to the mess...Red liquid was splattered around a good bit of the Daycare entrance...I'm not sure what it is, but by the looks of it, it isn't good. I think humans need this since the little boy isn't awake because his head got hit.

I sigh and hold in more tears that were trying hard to escape my eyes, but I kept them in. I kneeled down to try and clean this up, but I just end up getting covered in this liquid. I try shaking it off my hands, stomach, and cheek, but some stays on me.

I hear people run into the Daycare and see three humans at the doors. I look up at them, worried about what might happen... "What the fuck happened?!" A human man yelled. I stay quiet and stand up, slowly backing away. The man pulls out a small device and yells, "Send in help! We've got a code red with Daycare Attendant #3!" I gasp, knowing that this wasn't good...

The three men run over the mess and pull out some device. They point it to me and I begin shaking. "Come with us, or you'll get it!!" The man yells. I begin breathing heavily and crying. I turn around, running away before I feel a shock go through my whole body. I scream as I fall to the floor and I Shae from the shock. "AAAH!!! S-S-S-STOP IT!! I-I-I-IT H-H-HURTS!!!" I yell.

A man gets over me and tries reaching for the back of my head where they could turn me off...I panic and try moving away but he does that shock thing again. It hurt even more than before and I scream again. He puts his hand behind my head and pushes a button. Suddenly, everything goes black and I lose consciousness...

~{ Sun's POV }~

I wake up to a scream and immediately get up. I look around our room to find Eclipse missing...I immediately run outside and use Moon's wire to fly down to the scene. I see a bunch of STAFF workers cleaning up the mess and three of them...Taking Eclipse away...

"WAIT!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I yell as the three workers turn around to me. "What do ou mean?! This one here almost killed a woman and a innocent child!" A man yells. I stand there shocked and reply, "Sir, I guarantee that Eclipse was with me all day!" He raises a brow and says, "Then the dark one did this?"

I feel a tear form in the corner of my eye but I shake it away and reply, "No! I don't know who did this, but both of them were with me! There's no way that they could've done that..." The man sighs and pushes the cart with Eclipse in it to me. I catch it quickly before it can tip over.

"Fine, well whoever did this will have to be tested on to see if there's a virus in them, but since you say neither of them did this, we'll ignore it...This time!" The man says, crossing his arms. "Thank you, sir! I promise, Eclipse is very kind, he wouldn't dare think of doing something like that.." I reply. He nods and the three people leave, along with the rest since they were finished cleaning.

I sigh and pick up Eclipse and carry him to our room. I lay him on our bed and power him on. His eyes go white, then he blinks and his eyes turn yellow, their normal color. He shoots up with a yelp, catching me by surprise. I shake my head and put my hands on the bed, pinning him there. "O-Oh! Uhm- H-Hiiiiya, Sunnyyy!" He says, clearly nervous.

I keep a straight face, informing him that he's in a little trouble. "Eclipse." I say. He gulps and puts his hands close to his face, showing he's definitely nervous. "Do you know why you're in trouble right now?" I ask with a small firm tone. I make sure to not be too firm though because he's sweet...And sensitive.

"I- Mhm...I-I do.." Eclipse replies, his rays shrinking in. "Do you know why they did that to you?" I ask with the same firm tone. He shakes his head slowly and blinks back a tear. I smile softly and hold his cheek with one hand and say, "Don't cry. You aren't in big trouble. I'm just upset you left when I said not too. Now, were you trying to look for Moon?" He sniffles and a stray tear leaks down his face. He nods and quickly hugs my chest, hiding his face.

"I'M SO SORRY!!!" He yells. I smile softly and hug him, rubbing his back. "It's ok, Eclipse. But when I say something like that, it's for a good reason. And the reason those people did that was cause they thought you hurt those people" I say softly. He gasps and looks up at me, crying. "But I would never hurt someone!" He shouts. I reply, "I know that, but they didn't. They assumed it was you. And you're covered in blood!" I say as I notice dry and wet blood on his hands, face, stomach, arms, and even his knees.

Eclipse sniffles and wipes some tears away and tries brushing off the blood, but it doesn't do much. I chuckle and get a towel and begin cleaning him. After a minute or two, I finish wiping off the blood, so I throw the towel away instead of washing it. Mainly because I don't want anything else to be stained red in the washer. Eclipse stopped crying but he was still upset.

I walk over to him and sit down beside him, petting his head. He whimpers and lays down, laying his head on my thighs. He doesn't know how this could be considered as, which is cute. Which I'll keep it that way for now. He doesn't need to know yet. Besides, we need to focus on waiting for Moon to come back...

"Sunny..?" Eclipse says, looking up at me. I tilt my head to the right and hum. "What would they do to me..? I-If they took m-me..." He asks. I frown and pet his cheek. I reply, "I don't know, but it's best we try not to find out. This place is messed up along with the workers, some of the other animatronics, even the people that come here" Eclipse smiles and cups my face. "Can I-I...Uhm- K-Kisses..." He whispers.

I giggle and cup his face back. I softly kiss his lips and he smiles. Then, I begin kissing all over his face from his forehead, to his cheeks, to his lips, and even to his chin. The whole time, the poor thing is giggling and squeaking like crazy. After a little bit, he pushes my face away, giggling still. I giggle myself a little and pet his rays.

He smiles and yawns, closing his eyes. I smile back and lay him down on our bed. I put a soft blanket over him as I lay down beside him. He yawns again and slowly drifts off to sleep. Soon after, I fall asleep too...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(1278 words! HAHA!!! YES!!! ANGST FOR ECLIPSE!!! The poor baby bean :(
Anyways, have a great day/night!
Byeeeeeee~~~!!!)