Ch. 34: Pride Month

~{ Sun's POV }~

"IT'S PRIDE MONTH!!!" I scream as I jump up and down on our bed, waking Eclipse and Moon instantly. Moon shoots up and immediately hugs me and pulls me down on top of him. "Oh, I've been waiting all year for pride month!!!" Moon shouts before he kisses me softly.

I kiss back, then we both take our turn to kiss Eclipse too. "What's pride month?" Eclipse asks. Moon immediately answers, "Our favorite month of the year!!!" Eclipse smiles as he sits up and hugs us. "It's a month where people celebrate everyone in the LGBTQ+ community! Which we are in!" I yell before I kiss Moon happily.

Moon kisses back before he says, "It's the best month ever! I think you'll like it too! Because by the looks of it, you're pansexual! But, you choose who you are!" Eclipse gasps and he asks, "Can you tell me everything about it?!" We nod and pull out our sketchbooks since we drew a lot of flags in there.

I show Eclipse my favorite page with the gay flag, polyamorous flag, pansexual flag, intersex flag, and my pronouns written in it! Eclipse gasps as he looks at all the flags and reads their meanings. Then he points at my pronouns and ask, "What does he/him mean?" I smile more and answer, "Those are my pronouns! Y'know how you say he and him when you're talking about me? Well, those are what pronouns are!"

Eclipse squeals and immediately pulls out his own sketchbook and yells, "I wanna make a drawing like yours!!" I simply ask, "Well, what are your pronouns, Clipsy?" He hums while thinking then asks, "What are all the pronouns?" After he asks, I take my phone out and pull up a screen with many different pronouns. Eclipse searches through them until he finds one that he likes.

He points at it and yells, "I like they/them! Does that mean those are my pronouns now?" Eclipse waits impatiently as I reply, "That is if you want then to be your pronouns!" Eclipse squeals and shouts, "Yeah!! I love they/them! Does that mean that's what you're gonna say when you're talking about me?" I nod and they run around our room, squealing.

Moon says, "It's so nice how their already getting used to pride" I nod and watch as Eclipse leaps back on our bed. They pull out some markers and write their new pronouns. Then, they squeal, "What next?!" Moon and I think before I say, "You can choose your gender! Since you chose they/them pronouns that might mean you're non-binary but there are many other genders than that! That also means what flag you get! For example, if someone is transgender, they get a trans flag!"

Eclipse looks through my phone again for flags and looks at their meanings. Then, he pushes my phone away and says, "I think I'll stick with non-binary for now! I don't really know what else to choose so I'll just choose non-binary!" Moon and I look at each other, then back at Eclipse. "Well, if you don't know what gender you are, then that sounds like you're queer! Of course, I can't tell you what you're gender is, but that's what it sounds like to me!" Moon says.

Eclipse hums before they smile. "I think I am queer? Yeah...Yeah, I am queer!" We smile as Eclipse looks up the flag for queer and they start drawing it in their sketchbook. I smile even more at how much Eclipse is learning and how adorable they are each second of it. As soon as they finish, they ask, "Now, what?!" Moon smiles and scrolls to another flag page on my phone. "You could choose other flags! For example, I chose the polyamorous flag, gay flag, and pansexual! Polyamorous means that you are in a relationship with more than 1 other person. Gay means you like men! And pansexual means you like anyone!" Moon explains.

They nod and they say, "I think I have the same flags except for gay! Cause, I don't just like men, so I'm gonna choose polyamorous and panse- pansmegual!" Moon and I laugh about how Eclipse refuses to say anything with the word sex in it. They blush and their rays spin. "I-It isn't funny! I just don't wanna say that word!" Eclipse says.

I stop laughing after a second but Moon stops after a while. Eclipse huffs and crosses their arms. "So mean!" They complain. Moon snickers before he whines, "We're sorry, Clipsy~" Eclipse smiles and nods before they begin drawing their flags again. Moon kisses me again and I kiss back immediately after.

Moon looks at me after he pulls away with a toothy smirk. I squeak before Moon pins me down on our bed and roughly kisses me. I whine but kiss back softly. Eclipse just watches us with love in their eyes. Moon bites my lip, asking for entrance. Which I whine and try pushing him away. But Moon doesn't give up.

He just bites a little harder and I can't help but open my mouth. Immediately after, he slithers his tongue in my mouth and I quietly moan. I hear Eclipse snicker at the sight and I whine again. Moon and I start softly making out. He hums when we notice Eclipse was recording us with my phone.

As soon as I get enough strength, I push Moon away and grab my phone. Then I stop the recording but I don't delete it since Eclipse might wanna keep it. Moon snarls at me and rips the blankets from grabbing them so hard. I try backing away or scooting back but he holds me still.

After that, he moves his hands to my hips and squeezes. I huff and cover my mouth before I say, "M-Moony, not now!" He ignores me and traces circles on my hips. I whine again as I reach for Eclipse's hand. Eclipse takes my hand in theirs and kisses my forehead.

"You've been a naughty boy, Sunny~ Eclipse and I can take care of that though~" Moon says before he kisses my neck. I shiver at his soft lips connecting with my warm neck repeatedly. I look over at Eclipse who has a large smile on their face. Suddenly, they snatch my phone away and starts to record again. "Cliiipsssyyy nooo!!! Give it ba-AH~!!" I say but I get cut off by a moan because Moon pinched my crotch.

Eclipse pulls Moon away though and I immediately sit up and cover my crotch with my hands. Eclipse giggles and says, "No stuff like that today! This is a day for us to be happy! Or month I guess? Well, no dirty thingys!" I sigh and nod. Then Moon leaps on me and hugs me tightly. "Fine, but we need something special to do!!" Moon yells. I nod and smile even more.

!KNOCK KNOCK!

All of us pause from hearing a knocking on the Daycare doors. So, we all run to the doors and open them to see a STAFF member. Her tag says that her name is Wendy! Cool! "Hello, what are you doing here?" I ask. She replies happily, "Due to this month being Pride Month...All animatronincs are allowed outside of the Pizza Plex this WHOLE MONTH!!"

...

[TO BE CONTINUED]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(1233 words! Sorry that this took forever, I don't have as much motivation as I used to. But I'm still happy to work on this story! Anyways, have a great day/night! Bye!)