Ch. 54: Fallen Into The Code

~{ Eclipse's POV }~

I pulled my arms to break the shackles and did the same for my ankles, I fell to the ground, my head started pounding, and I held it due to the extreme amount of pain. My eyesight started to shade into a deep blood red. Then they faded into black...as I felt myself lose control.

~{ Moon's POV }~

I powered on to the sound of screaming, I saw Eclipse on the ground holding their head in pain. I tried to move but I was shackled down, I looked over to see Sun powering on as well. I couldn't talk, my mouth was strapped shut. I couldn't help them.

I saw two men, one holding a bat. He walked behind Eclipse and got ready to swing. I tried to get free. I tried to scream. I tried to warn them. The man swung the bat at the Eclipse. I closed my eyes, I couldn't bear to watch. I sat there for a second waiting for the crack of it hitting them, but it never came. I opened my eyes to see Eclipse grab the bat with one of their lower arms.

Their eyes looked empty as they stood up, still holding the bat. They stand up slowly, turn around, and rip the bat out of the workers hands and throw it to the ground. They quickly pick him up with their lower arms. They open their mouth and out comes a demonetised screen, waking Sun.

~{ Sun's POV }~

I wake up to see Eclipse, eyes full black, screaming, sounding like they've been spring-locked. I remember their killer code, and realize...they've fallen into the code. I try to call for them, but my mouth has been strapped shut, I can't get out of the buckles they've put me in, I look over to see Moon trying to get out.

Eclipses stops screaming as they lift their other arms and place their hands around the workers shoulders. Within milliseconds, Eclipse grips tighter, and tighter, till he completely rips off the workers arms! I watch in shock, and begin to feel myself cry.

He drops the dead man to the ground and quickly turns to face the other, they drag their feet across the floor to the other man. They pin him to the wall, with their lower arms, and with the upper arms, grab his head. With a loud snap, the man's neck is twisted all the way back, and also dropped to the floor.

Eclipse stops, their limbs begin to twitch out, as they look towards us. They walk over to me and stopped as we stood face to face. Is this it? Is this how it ends? Killed by Eclipse? Killed by my own lover?...

//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\

And another quick chapter!

Again, thanks to FlareRiver for writing this chapter as well!

Word Count: 474