Ch. 6: Plush Hunt

Sun's Pov:
It was our day off, and I woke up around 9:00. I carefully stood up and walked to our plush collection. I had noticed some were in random places, so I put them all back to their places. A little after that, Moon woke up and rubbed his eyes. He seemed better today. Not fully better but definitely much better than yesterday. He started to lift himself up to get up but I stopped him.

Sun: "Ah ah ah! No sir. Your gonna stay right there"

Moon whined at me but I just shook my head and told him no again.

Moon: "Aw fine! Hmph!"

Moon crossed his arms and laid back down.

Sun: "Aw, don't be like that, dear! You know why you have to stay in bed"

Moon: "Yeah, yeah. I know"

Moon was giving me a snarky tone! He even growled at me at his last word! I'll have to do something about that...

Sun: "Moony. What was that growl for, dear?"

I looked at Moon with a sudden change of tone. Due to this, he looked a bit surprised.

Moon's Pov:
Sun was mad at me because I growled at him. He definitely did not like that.

Moon: "Uh, wh-what do you mean, Starlight..?"

Sun: "Well, that was quite rude to give me that snarky tone, don't you think?"

Oh shit. He's using extra words! He only does that stuff when he's mad! Maybe I can convince him to let it slide? I mean, he still loves me, so why not?

Moon: "Y-Yeah! Well..Uh- I just thought that m-maybe if I did t-that you would let me get up from the bed..?"

I looked up at Sunny, pulling the blanket closer to my face, giving him those puppy eyes that always made him heat up with how I would look. Although, it is a bit embarrassing when he keeps saying how he thinks I'm cute..

Sun: "Uh- N-No no! Bad Moon! You know how that effects me!"

It was working! Sun pulled his hands closer to his face, and started turning around. But I didn't let him. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him onto our bed. He let out a little yelp. I scared him a bit, I guess.

Sun: "Wh- AH! Moony! U-Uh, what was th-that for?!"

Poor Sunny. His face was all red. His blush only starts to turn red when he's blushing a lot. But, it normally would start as an orange color blush, depending on how much he's blushing.

Moon: "For you, darling~"

I started petting his head, his waist in between my legs and his head all the way up to my chest. I could feel him gripping at the bed covers.

Sun: "Wh-What does that mean..?"

Sun looked at me with hearts in his eyes. The poor boy was starting to shake.

Moon: "What do you want it to mean~?"

Sun: "U-Uh I- mmf!"