Ch. 11: Back

~{ Sun's POV }~

The next day came, and it was just as sad as the last one (last chapter). Moon hadn't come back even once last night. I didn't bother to get up or do anything else. I layed in my bed and pulled a Moon plush close. I grabbed everything of his on our bed close to me. I grabbed his pillows, some plushies of him, and his blanket. I couldn't help but cry. The thought of Moon being gone forever being the most breaking feeling ever. After about 10 minutes later, I decided to get up and bring the broken gator to Parts And Services. I don't actually want to fix him, but if management knows what Moon did, we might be disassembled. So, I brought him there, and when staff asked, I decided to lie about what had really happened but also tell a little bit of what Monty did. Just kidding, I'm telling them EVERYTHING he has done to me, but I won't tell them what Moon did, for his sake.

Sun: "Moon and I were in our room and Monty somehow got up there and he tried hurting me to take Moon, so when me and Moon took the wire, we jumped off of the balcony to fly where Monty can't get us, but he leaped after us and fell farther from the ballpit so he crashed in the ground.."

Staff: "Oh God, that's horrible! I'm so sorry about that. We'll have him fixed, but he's pretty damaged so it'll take about a week...maybe 2?"

I was going to miss the little ones but for now, I think I need a break from those gremlins.

Sun: "Oh, um..H-Have you seen Moon by any chance..?"

Staff: "Sorry, no...But I heard some other workers say they saw him in some shadow-y places, but they said he's mostly just in random places everywhere!"

Sun: "Oh...Thank you..."

I think the staff were about to ask me what happened but I couldn't hold in my tears anymore. So, I ran out back to the daycare. When I reached the doors, I didn't go in. I decided to find Moon before anything worse could happen. I ran off screaming Moon's name.

Sun: "Moon!! Moon, please come out! Moon!!!"

I scavenged most of the Pizza Plex, but there were only a few places I haven't checked. I remember that Moon was friends with DJ-Music Man. So, that's where I went next. I'm not really fond of this area, considering one of Monty's tantrums with me was in the bar down here...but if it was to find Moon, I could push that to the side. I opened the doors and saw DJ-Music Man listening to music.

Sun: "DJ!!! DJ!!"

I shouted at him and he looked down at me. He then took his headphones off and began talking.

DJMM: "Hey little dude! How are ya?"

Sun: "...N-..Not good..."

DJMM: "Oh, I'm sorry. What's got you down?"

Sun: "W-Well...Monty was threatening me, and Moon came to rescue me b-but...he almost disassembled Monty fully...and I-I got mad at him a-and *hic* I told h-him I h-hate him!! E-Even after he s-saved me!"

I broke down into tears and began crying as DJ-Music Man tried to comfort me.

DJMM: "Oh, little dude...It's alright...I bet he forgives you..."

Sun: "B-But what if h-he doesn't!? I-I hurt h-him and I made him c-cry!! I-"

DJMM: "Sun...Calm down, ok? I know Moon...Y'know, he talks about you a lot...Whenever he comes to see me, he always has news about you. He goes on and on about how pretty, sweet, and cute you are. And by how much he's talked about you, he wouldn't once think about leaving you"

I smiled and wiped away most of my tears. I still had a few tears that fell out of my eyes, but it's fine.

Sun: "Heh...H-He really loves me that much..?"