Ch. 32: Back Away

~{ Sun's POV }~

I hold Eclipse close as I back away from the body of Moon. "Sunny, what are you talking about? That h-has to be Moony! R-Right?!" Eclipse says as he looks at 'Moon.' I pull Eclipse closer and back away more. "That's isn't Moon..." I say quietly. "Nice to see you again, Sunny~ So nice that you have brought someone else I can torture~ And he's just as stupid as you~ In fact, even stupider~" That bitch says...

He must've done something to take Moon's body... "He isn't stupid, Monty! Now leave us alone and give Moon back!" I yell. Eclipse looks at me scared and confused. "Sunny, wh-who is that..? Why is he using Moony's body?" Eclipse asks. I growl and reply, "Someone you don't need to be around"

Monty walks closer and turns Moon's eye color back to normal and says in Moon's voice, "Eclipse, it's Moon..! Don't you believe me? Do...D-Do you not...L-Love me anymore..?" Eclipse covers his mouth as Monty leans against him and pretends to be sad. "N-No, you aren't M-Moony! Y-You can't trick m-me!" Eclipse yells.

Monty whines and says, "E-Eclipse...You don't l-love me anymore, do you..?" Eclipse covers his eyes and yells back, "N-No no! Of course I-I still love you! I-" Monty cuts him off and says, "Fine, I see how it is. I don't love you either. In fact, I hate you. You're just an annoying person who acts like a child. And I honestly would want Monty here more than you!"

Eclipse begins crying and yells, "No no!! P-Please, no! Moony, please!" I growl and push Monty away and keep Eclipse close. "Don't fall for it, Eclipse. He's just tricking you" I tell Eclipse. "Now that your precious Moon isn't here, I can tear you limb from limb~" Monty says. I quickly push Eclipse and tell him to get in our room and lock himself in there.

"B-But I can't leave you here! You're g-gonna get hurt!!" Eclipse yells back. Monty gets closer to me and begins acting like Moon again. "Sunny, y-you don't trust me, do you..? Y-You think...I-I'm a monster!" Monty cries. I shake my head and quickly punch him to keep him away. "Eclipse, get in our room NOW! You can't risk getting hurt!!" I scream.

Monty suddenly lunges at me and tackles me to the floor. Then, he punches my face but I keep trying to defend myself. I look over to Eclipse and...he's shaking and his eyes are glitching... "Leave him ALONE!!" Eclipse screams as he pounces on Monty and holds his neck, pinning him down.

Since Monty is in Moon's body, he'll be easier to fight! Woah, wait...Is this Eclipse's protection protocol? "YOU STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!!" Eclipse yells again. Monty tries tricking him again by saying, "E-Eclipse, please!! Why are y-you hurting me?! I-I thought you loved me!" I huff and stand beside them and smirk.

"I think I know just how to get Moon back~" I say. Monty looks at me and tries escaping but I begin teasing him how I would tease Moon. "Eclipse, off. I got this~" I say which Eclipse does. I sit on Monty's stomach and trace circles on his chest. "Moonyyy, I'm soooo glad you're back~ Now, we can have so much fuuun~" I say as I lean down to his face and lick his cheek. "Agh!! What the fuck?! Get off me, you perv!!!" Monty yells.

"Oh, you know I'm a pervert for you, Moonyyy~ I looove how pretty and rough you are with me~" I tease again. "EW, YOU'RE DISGUSTING!!! GET THE FUCK OFF!!!" Monty screams as his eyes begin glitching back to Moon's eye color. Yes! It's working! "Oooh, but I know you don't want me off yet~ I can make you feel sooo good~~~" I say, scooting down to sit on his crotch.

Eclipse watches and giggles, then he sits behind Monty's head and takes Moon's hat off. "Hey!! Ecliiipse, give that baaack!!! WAIT, WHY DID I SAY THAT?! UGH, GET OFF!!! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SO HEAVY, NOW?!" Monty screams as Moon starts getting his body back. YES!!! KEEP GOING!!! "Aaah~ Moony, please~ Oh, just fuck me already~!" I pretend to act horny as I grind against his crotch.

Then, I hear a familiar moan come from Moon's mouth! I smirk and keep grinding, turning many different ways. "Ah~ Sunny, faster~! UGH, NO!!! GET OFF!!! STOP DOING THAT!!!" Monty yells. Moon was able to talk! He's taking control again! "Moony, pleaseee~ C-Control me~ I'll be your pet~ Y-You can be my master, please~" I moan. Soon, Moon's eye color glitches back and with a little tingle. "What a good boy, Sunny~ And so smart too~" Moon says as he sits up. Wait, Moon...

"MOONY!!! YOU'RE BACK, OH THANK GOD!!!" I scream as I hug him and begin crying. "M-MOONY!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, PLEASE DON'T EVER LEAVE AGAIN!!!" Eclipse screams, leaping beside us to hug us both. "Hey..! I-I love you too, Eclipse...But I'm so sorry...I was trapped in my own head, it was like I was in some prison..." Moon says, now all three of us crying.

I smile and kiss Moon softly before saying, "We forgive you, Moony. And I don't think you'll have to worry about him anymore!" Moon smiles and cries harder. "Th-Thank you..." Moon looks at us, then kisses us both.

"I'm happy to be back..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(938 words! It's not Glitchtrap, it's worse :(
But hey, Sunny knows how to get rid of him! And Eclipse knows how to use his protection protocol now! Ya'll probably tired of angst, but I'm trying to get some fluff out soon-
Welp, have a great day/night!!!
Byyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~~~!!!!!!)