Ch. 40: Little Plans

~{ Moon's POV }~

I wake up slowly as I feel pain in my thighs and ass. I also feel a little cold. I look down to see Eclipse laying halfway on top of me. Then, I look down further and see white and sticky liquid all over our bottom halves. Oooohhh, now I remember...

I still have no idea what made Ecli- Wait... I gently move Eclipse to lay on Sun fully. I sit up and try to stand up, but I fall with a loud thud, hitting my head on the coffee table in front of the couch.

...

I open my eyes, being in a dark place. I look around for any light. Then, I see a small white light in the distance. I get up, not falling at all, nor feeling pain. Strange... The light starts to grow a color of green. I notice it getting bigger and bigger, as if whatever it was is coming to me. Then, I feel cold metal wrapping around my ankles and wrists. Suddenly, I'm tugged by an unknown force, causing me to sit on my legs.

I look up at me and the glowing green starts to form a shape. Oh, no... Is it-

"Moon~! Oh, how good it is to see you~ Well, not physically, but still," That annoying familiar voice says. Monty... "What do you want?!" I yell. "You~" Monty says, ew gross. "I told you, I'll never date you!" I yell again, but this time, the metal tightens. Monty leans down to me and says, "You will, or else~" Really? The 'or else'?

"Or else what?" I say, sounding unfazed. I mean, it's a classic saying, so it's clearly going to lead to something bad. "Or else, I'll torture you constantly, every day and every night until you accept that you're nothing without me~" Monty says. "Yeah, right! You can't do shit!" I yell back. Before I know it, I get an insane headache. It hurts like hell. "Feel that~? Yeah, how's that for shit~?" Monty says.

I ignore him and squeeze my eyes shut. I hear Monty laugh and he says, "I'll break you bit by bit, day by day, until you-"

Monty is cut off by my eyes opening.

Everything is blurry as I see a yellow and red figure in front of me. In a matter of seconds, I start to see clearly. Sun and Eclipse are in front of me. Eclipse is crying as Sun looks worried. I start to remember everything before it all went black. I can't seem to remember anything after it all went black. It's weird because I feel a small part of me is missing, like a memory file, a peice of coding? What is it? Why does one part of me seem so...wrong and dangerous?

"M-Moony..? A-Are you okay?" Eclipse asks. I blink and look at them before smiling sweetly. "Yes, I'm okay," I reply. Sun puts a hand on my cheek and asks, "Moony, are you sure? You fell and hit your head. I'm guessing you tried to get up but you couldn't walk?" I nod, answering yes to both of his questions. Eclipse lays on me, hugging me close and still crying.

They say, "I-I'm sorry for b-being so rough...I-I don't kn-know what came over m-me..." I smile and pet their head. "It's okay, Clipsy. I think I know what it was," I say. Eclipse looks up at me and asks, "Wh-What was it..?" I reply, "I think it was those gummies we bought. They might have been those gummies."

"Oh, so that's what it was! I thought Eclipse was just actually starting to get like that!" Sun says. "Mhm. Also, I'm guessing you cleaned us up?" I ask. Eclipse nods and says, "Mhm, I didn't want you two to be messy with that stuff." I reply, "Aww, that's sweet." Eclipse nods as Sun lays on me too. I smile and grab the TV remote, then turn on the TV. I play the show/movie (SHOW/SERIES/MOVIE OF YOUR CHOICE!). We all watch it for a while until we get up and eat grilled cheeses for lunch that I made.

After that, Eclipse suggests we play a game! But which one...?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's a cliffhanger, yeah. It's just cause this is an important chapter to a very interesting plot-twist, so I want to keep it important before the fun starts. Anyways, enjoy! Have a great day/night!

Word Count: 754