Ch. 19: A Talk

[CONTINUED]

~{ Moon's POV }~

Sun and I were both in shock. Eclipse has asked us if we could teach him how to use a vibrator...The only thing I could think of to do was to talk to Sun privately. "I- uh..G-Give us a minute, ok?" Eclipse nodded and left the room.

"What do we do!? Are we just supposed to tell him we like him!? O-Or-" Sun began having a lil gay panic but I kept mine hidden. "Sunny, calm down! It's alright we just...We'll tell him. Tonight. We just need a plan..." Both of us begin thinking of what Eclipse likes and how we'll propose to him.

"Oh! Oh! I know! We could get in our tuxedos, and we could set up the area on top of our balcony tower thing!"

(In this story, Sun and Moon have a flat area ontop of their tower so they cam see everything from there, kinda how Wendy has in Gravity Falls with the rooftop)

I smiled as I thought of how it'd go. I worried if Eclipse wouldn't like us back, but if he does, that'll be ok. Sun and I probably would have to recover for a while if he didn't like us back but that's really it. "I like that idea. I'll go keep Eclipse distracted. Can you start for us?" I ask. Sunny nods and I leave to Eclipse.

"Eclipse! Hey, Sunny's really tired, so it's just you and me for now!" I say as I approach him. He looks at me and smiles. "Ok! What do you wanna do?" He asks. I grab a pencil and paper and hand it to him. "How about we just draw for now?" He nods and we begin to draw at the Arts and Crafts center.

~{ 1 Hour Later }~

Eclipse and I were tired like hell. We had been playing games for a whole hour. We played tag, hide and seek, sardines, (a game basically like hide and seek but you're allowed to move to different spots) I taught him how to use my wire, an we had a ballpit fight. (Basically pillow fight but with a ballpit)

We were laying on the ground, sweating somehow. We were burning up, but them I remembered the plan me and Sun had made. I quickly sat up and said, "Sorry, I'll be right back." I ran up to our room to see Sun having so much stuff finished. He had made many decorations, he collected a bunch of candles, he had a picnic blanket with a lot of snacks, our tuxedos ready for us to wear, and two small boxes. "Oh Stars, you did wonderful Sunshine! Just look at all this!" I exclaimed.

He smiled and nodded as he was ironing our tuxedos so they won't be wrinkly. I went behind him and gave him a hug. He had just finished ironing so he turned off the iron and hugged me back. We got up but I had one question. "What are the boxes for?" I ask. "Hm? Oh! Those are for a ring we can both give him! Y'know, since we gave each other a ring the second day of our relationship!" He replies. I nod with a smile I say one more thing before I take my leave. "I'll keep him out of the Daycare, can you set up everything?" "Of course! I'll message you when I'm finished!" He replied. I smile with a nod and kiss his cheek. I then wave and jump down into the ballpit.

"Hey, Moon!" Eclipse says as he cleans up some of our messes we made. "Aww, you didn't have to do that!" I say. He replies, "I know, but I wanted to do something for you!" I smile and grab his upper set of hands. I notice a small blush on his face and I blush too. "C'mon, let's go hang out at the arcade, ok?" He nods in response and I smile brightly. I start running out of the Daycare with his hand in mine as we run to the arcade.