Ch. 18: What?!

~{ Eclipse's POV }~

Yesterday (last chapter) was pretty weird. Moon had started talking to me more and Sun took Moon away for a little and then we went to sleep. It was definitely different than usual. It was interesting. And exciting for some reason.

Anyways, after yesterday, Moon has been acting really different around me. He was treating me much better. He did stuff like hugs, high fives, and more conversations. Moon was actually really interesting. He was cool and I looked up at him. Or should I say I look down at him- (cuz I'm taller hehe)

"Eclipse!!" I hear Moon yell my name as he begins running towards me. He trips on a plastic toy block. He falls on my intersection between my chest and my abdomen. I feel a warming sensation from him. Almost as if he were...blushing.

"Woah, are you ok?" I ask as he quickly gets off. His face looked really red. I suppose he's just embarrassed or nervous. He nods and looks to his bottom left.

"Well, what'd you a wanna tell me?" I ask and he looks back up at me. "O-Oh, um- I heard something in the daycare but I can't find it. Can you help me find it?" He asks and I nod with a smile.

We begin searching in the play structures, then the nap area, then the ballpit. While we were looking, Moon had heard a rustling sound from the other side of the ballpit. We run over there and Moon dives in. I hear 'mew' sounds while Moon comes out of the ballpit with...with kittens?!

"Eclipse, look! They're kittens! Oh, Sunny's gonna love them" Moon said with two orange kittens and two grey kittens in his arms, meowing their heads off.

(I actually have 4 kittens irl and 2 adult cats so I'm using my kittens for this story. Grey+black= Female, Orange= Male. Fluffiest Orange= Nugget. Small Orange= Chicken Tender. Fluffiest Grey= Millie. Smaller Grey= Mildrid)

(Back to the story!)

Moon happily walked to our room. While he was walking he would occasionally play with the kittens with his finger. When we reached our room, we saw Sun drawing on the bed on his stomach. "Oh, hey guys! Wait...MOONY ARE THOSE KITTENS!?" Sun screams and he quickly jumps to Moon. Sun looks adore-ingly at the kittens.

Moon chuckles and sets the kittens down on the bed. Sunny lays down on the bed too and plays with the kitten. "We should name that fluffy orange one Nugget...The smaller orange one Chicken Tender, the smallest gray one Mildrid, and-" Moon begins talking but is cut off by Sun. "Millie! This kitten is mine and her name is Millie!" Moon chuckles and kisses Sun. I smile at the sight. They're so cute together. Too bad they don't love me..

I have a crush on both of them but I am not willing to ruin their relationship. They deserve all the love. Jeez, I should stop thinking too much right now. I'll think about this later. "Eclipse, come pet the kitties!!" Sun shouts.