Thank you..

Tsìlllyä pov:

I whimpered as I began to cry, I saw my parents look at Ronal as the all nodded.

'Ao'nung! Get in here!' Ronal yelled for her son. I shut my eyes in pain, I felt someone grab my hand, theirs was wet as I noticed they gently kissed my hand while my other was clutching onto my side.

Ronal put herbs up to my nose to keep me awake as I tried to push them away, I was exhausted, and I wanted to go home.

'You need to stay awake, La Tsìl.' I heard someone say. I opened my eyes as I sobbed, I saw Ao'nung holding my hand. I shook my head as his other hand held my head.

'Fancy spear boy..' I muttered wincing as he looked at me.

'What?' He asked, looking confusingly offended.

'Its what the kids call you.' I gasped as Ronal put something cold over me, I squeezed his hand as him and Ronal tried to keep me still.

'Stop, make it stop!' I whisper yelled, my wound burned as I felt Ronal patch it up. My vision got blurry, I blacked out, hearing Ao'nung calling my name.

~Next day~

I wake up to be in a hammock, I look below me to see Ao'nung, sitting up against the wall of the Mauri. Nita leaning against him, I smile at the sight. I lay back down, groaning as I do so.

'You're awake!' I heard a squeal. I look over to see my sister, the hammock being close to the ground.

'You gave the Tsahik a scare kid.' A deep voice sounded, it belonged to Tonowari.

'Tsireya, would you wake your brother?' The man ask his daughter as she walked in, she spotted a small glass of water next to me. I winked at her motioning to her to use it.

She splashed it onto her brother as he woke startled, freezing water dripping from his hair.

'Tsi!' He scolded, I couldn't help but laugh, covering my mouth as one hand rested on my torso.

'You're awake.' He spoke.

'Indeed I am, thank you for bringing me back Ao'nung.' I replied smiling, we were close enough to eachother that I reached out my hand to cup his face

I quickly moved my hand away as our parents walked in, guilt on my parents faces.

'Ao'nung, Tsìlllyä. We need to speak to you two. Alone.' Tonowari said, Tsireya and Nita left as Ao'nung sat closer to the hammock I was in.

The adults looked at eachother.

'We have made a final decision on your pairing Ao'nung.' Ronal spoke first, earning a grumble from her son. He looked at me with his ears down.

'Tsìlllyä, you will began training as a Tsahik, and Ao'nung you will receive full training to be olo'eyktan.' Tonowari continued, I saw Ao'nung look at me, at least we actually got along. He smiled as I looked at him, smiling back.

Our parents let out a sigh of relief that it went the way they hoped. Ao'nung began bragging telling me about what type of pearl he's going to get me. I smiled at the boy as I listen.

Nita and Tsireya came back in, Ao'nung left the room as I watched him run to the ocean.

'I finally get to have a sister, well, two!' Tsireya laughed, Nita hugged her.

'And I get a brother!' Nita danced around excitedly. We laughed, Ronal allowed me to have a week before training start. I limped with the support of Tsireya to help me get shells for my necklace, we found Ao'nung with a handful of pearls, he handed me the brightest one.

'It's beautiful Spear boy.' I told him as he frown towards the nickname.

'Fine, My Nung.' I said, he smiled.

'Ma Tsìl, Tsi.' He bowed at me and his sister, he walked off as I found sea glass at the shore. I polished them, making beads.

I sat with Tsireya, making my necklace. I soon finished as I showed Tsireya, eclipse was near.

 I soon finished as I showed Tsireya, eclipse was near

(Ofc the chain being string.)

'Can you help me up?' I asked as she quickly nodded. We walked towards the hut as we found Ao'nung, surround by children of the clan. He was sitting in front of the Mauri.

We heard them asking questions. Tsireya whistled getting her brother's attention.

'Having fun, big bro?' Tsireya yelled as we laughed, the kids turned and saw us, their faces lit up when they saw me.

One sprinted into my legs as I gasped in pain.

'Ais!' I hissed, I grabbed Tsireya's shoulder to regain my balance, I made my way to Ao'nung who sat there with a smile, I showed him the necklace.

'Its amazing.' He told me as I smiled, I moved back my hair as he helped me out it on. One of the kids gasped, realizing.

'Tsìlllyä is future Tsahik?' They squealed, Ao'nung and I smiled. All the children crowded to look at my necklace. We heard the childrens names being called in every direction, they all scattered off leaving Ao'nung and I.

My hands rested on my lap, Ao'nung put his hand on top of mine. I looked at him, he kissed my forehead as I hugged him while we watched the sunset.

We heard footsteps behind us as they quickly stopped, I ignored who it was, I felt Ao'nung turn his head.

'It's time for dinner.' I turn to see Ronal smiling at the sight of us as Ao'nung helped me up onto the bouncy floor as we walked in. We began to eat as I noticed my parents looking at my necklace.

I shrugged it off, I finished eating as I turned to my sister.

'I got you some shells, in the deep part of the ocean.' I whispered to the girl, keeping my voice low, not wanting Ronal to hear.

The girl giggled excitedly. Tonowari looked our way, noticing what I had given the girl. Realizing my actions he rolled his eyes, keeping his mouth shut.