Ao'nung!

The boy continued to chuckle quietly, I decided to tease him back. I looked back at him as he gave me a questionable smirk. I placed my hand on his lower thigh, his smirk fell as he grabbed my hand. I got out of his grip as I pushed him to the floor, pinning him. He got flustered quite quick when I slung a leg over his stomach/lower abdomen.

'Who's the embarrassed one now?' I chuckled leaning down to kiss his cheek, my tail hitting his legs. I sat back up while he groaned, it didn't seem painful as I seemed confused. I then realized where on him I was sitting, quickly getting off the boy, he stood.

He grabbed my waist bringing me close, my ears fell in embarrassment.

'Loved the show and touchiness, princess.' He whispered in my ear, kissing my forehead before he left. I followed him out, he went hunting while I went to check up on Ronal.

I walk in to find her sleeping, I gently place the back of my hand against her forehead, it was kinda warm. I grabbed a cloth and quickly sprinted out to wet it, I jogged as went back.

I ringed out the cloth, gently putting it on her forehead. I placed a hand on her stomach, to check the baby, all seemed good as I stood. I walked out to the water to see Lo'ak riding out with Ao'nung and two of his friends.

'Pray Eywa they won't do something stupid.' I whispered, my tail met the sand as I crouched, watching from a distance. My eyes lost them as I was tackled, I look to see my sister, Nita, Tuk beside her.

They giggled as I pushed Nita off, tickling her sides.

'I surrender!' Nita giggled, I backed off from they girl with a smile.

'What happened, are you ok?' Tuk asked, pointing at my hand.

'Uh, Ao'nung, his friends, and your brothers got into a fight.. I dragged Ao'nung out of it, I had my hand behind my back and Netayam tackled him. I landed on a rock, and it cut me across my hand.' I told the girls.

The girls sat on either side of me, making little pieces of jewelry as they tried them out on me. It went on for an hour or two as I groaned, getting bored, I was playing statue for the two.

'Netayam! Look isn't Tsìlllyä so pretty!' Tuk yelled for her brother while they put all the pieces they made in my hair.

'Ao'nung's being dragged, Lyä.' Nita told me as she grabbed the pieces from my hair as I followed the two boys.

'What are you doing?' I called out, being ignored, I saw Ao'nung try to look at me but Netayam pushed his head down whenever he did.

'Netayam let him go!' I yelled, Netayam finally stopped infront of his father as I hit his hand off Ao'nung.

'Tell them what you told me.' Netayam told Ao'nung. The boy explained he was called to do something, and he thought his friends called Lo'ak, but they didn't and he wasn't following. So now the younger boy is out alone in the reef.

My ears fell hearing his words.

'I'm personality going to skin them myself.. -I mumbled hissing- Come, we have to get your father.' I told Ao'nung, we ran off with Jake behind us. They sent out a search party, I stayed with Ao'nung as Ronal was woken.

'Where is everyone?' She asked, I looked at her son, then her.

'The one of forest boy was left outside the reef.' I told her, she hissed looking at me, then her son. She hit us both lightly on the back of the head, a crowded form as we went over. I jumped down, checking the boy for injuries.

'He's fine, just a few scratches.' I told the Sully's father, I jumped back up next to Ao'nung while the crowd split for Neytiri, Netayam and Kiri to get through. Netayam crouched down beside me, Kiri was behind him, trying to look at her brother.

'I pray for the strength that I will not pluck the eyeballs out of my youngest son.' Neytiri said, making a clawing motion.

'No. My son knows better then to take him outside the reef. -Tonowari grabs Ao'nung's neck, pushing him down to his knee- The blame is his.' Tonowari spoke, my ears fell as Ronal told me I should've kept and eye on them.

'No. It's not Ao'nung's fault. It was my idea. Ao'nung tried to talk me out of it. Really, I was only left out there because Ao'nung's friends didn't grab me. I should've been aware that that Ao'nung had to leave.' Lo'ak said, I saw Ao'nung look up at me as Tonowari grabbed his arm, raising him up once the Sully's left.

'Is this true?' Tonowari asked.

'Ao'nung, what were you thinking?' Ronal spoke, the two looked at us, leaving.

'Meet me by the small rock, by the reef.' Ao'nung whispered to me, following off towards the Sully's to talk to Lo'ak.

I clicked my tongue, calling for an ilu as I rode out, I sat there for awhile, wondering if the boy would show up.

I sighed, moving to the ledge just above the water, looking for him. I gasped surprised as he surfaced, he was centered in-between my legs.

'Ao'nung you scared me!' I scolded him, hitting his shoulder as he chuckled. His hands were on my thighs, his head between my knees, as I looked down at him.

'Don't put your hands so close between my legs.' I whispered, he smirked.

'Why? You afraid I'm gonna touch somewhere before we're mated?' He asked, moving his hand up further, moving my drape aside.

'Ao'nung..' I groaned, he pressed his fingers against my cl¡t, rubbing gently as I grabbed his hand.

'Isn't it only a few moons(nights)? Till the Tulkun come?' He remind me as he grabbed my hand with his free one, moving it away.

'It is.. their expect any day by the day after tomorrow..' I moaned softly, he continued while my ears fell.

'It's only a few more nights, stop teasing me and come sit next to me.' I mumbled, removing his hand as I recovered myself with my drape.

'Can't wait until then, we'll have our own Mauri, be alone when we need it too.' He spoke plopping himself up next to me, I leaned my head against his shoulder.