Cave

'What did you call me, Love?' He spoke in a dangerously low voice as he grabbed me with both hands, I glanced at Lo'ak, Roxto, and Jake.

'Nothing, MaNung.' I spoke softly as I forced a smile while I looked up at him. I saw Roxto looking at us with a horrified look.

'Lyä!' He hissed, my forced smile dropped as I looked at him with daring eyes as to hiss at me again. He avoided my glare as his grip on me loosened, his hands falling to his side.

My face quickly changed to a sweet smile as I giggled before I stood on the tips of my toes, my hands laying on his chest as I kissed his jaw line to his lips. The last one lasted a bit longer as he grabbed my waist, pulling me towards him.

I pulled away as I glanced at the two boys (Roxto and Lo'ak) and father (Jake). I rolled my eyes at them as I walked further into the water as I called an ilu.

I pet the ilu that came up to me as I connected our queues, climbing on as I swam away, diving under.

I soon came up in a cave, it was wonderful.

What she sees ↑

I gasped at the sight as I walked up onto the shore, flipping my hair out of my face. I touched the wall as a cold shiver went down my spine.

I giggled as I twirled, my hands in the air. I looked around as I saw a nice looking spot on a flat rock, big enough for 6.

I climbed up on top of it, laying down as I looked through an opening to see the sky.

I hopped off carefully as I dived back down to swim out, once I got to the surface I cleared the water from my face to see Tsireya and Lo'ak.

I covered my mouth to hold my laugh after I took a deep breath, diving down as I swam to shore. I shook off the water from my hands as I went towards my Mauri.

I crept inside as I looked around, no one. I smiled to myself as I gathered some things, sleeping mat, blanket, and a couple other things as I threw them in a bag.

I brought it out as I snuck around the people, I got to a deck as I put the bag on a deck next to an ilu that surfaced.

I climbed on the ilu as I moved the bag infront of me, I looked around to see no one as I dived down, heading back to the cave. Once I got inside I began to set up a little spot I now call my own.

~months later~

By now I had a baby bump, Ao'nung and Nita won't stop following me to make sure I was okay seeing as I have gotten a lot weaker. Ao'nung wouldn't even go hunting without making sure I was with someone and not alone.

It's been awhile since I've gone to my spot, I should probably show it to Ao'nung so he won't be so pressured if I disappeared one day to be off on my own.

I walked through the village as woman passed by, checking in on me as I reassured them I was feeling fine.

I walked away from them as I went to find Ao'nung, I found him, he was with someone. I was about to turn away when I realized he looked tensely uncomfortable.

Careful not to fall I walked towards him, throwing my arms around him. I felt him flinched by my touch, he uncrossed his arms as he turned, feeling him relax once he saw me.

Hands were placed on the bottom of my stomach as I turned to see who he was talking to.

'Oh, you weren't lying were you..?' He spoke, looking me up and down like he was disgusted. Clearly offended my ears darted back, I hissed lowly as a warning.

'Lyä.. This is To'wäu. To'wäu this is Tsìlllyä, my mate.' Ao'nung spoke proudly. To'wäu looked down to my stomach gesturing.

'What?' Ao'nung spoke, I leaned into his chest as my ears started to get hot.

'Do you know the gender yet?' To'wäu spoke as he gestured again.

'I've told him not to tell me.' I spoke as I glanced up at him, he nodded.

'I'm also not supposed to tell her when and if I knew already, but I do know.' Ao'nung spoke, I gently hissed at him as I hit his arm, him realizing what he said.

'Shit..' He scolded himself as he brought his hands to his face, covering it.

'I'm going to pretend I didn't hear anything.. I'm going to go find your mother, help me up here?' I spoke as he helped me onto the deck.

'It was nice meeting you Tsìlllyä!' To'wäu called as I just waved my hand, not looking back at them. I walked into her Mauri, finding her laid down with Tonowari by her side.

'Any day now, yeah?' I chuckled as I walked in, Tonowari looked at me with a smile.

'Hey, kid.' Tonowari spoke, ruffling my hair.

'How are you and the little one?' Ronal asked as I sat next to her.

'Good, I have to go see Neytiri for my "daily juice" she gives me.' I laughed gently, a smile appeared on her face as I took her hand.

'And how's your little boy?' I began to smile, Tonowari laid a hand on Ronal gently.

'Any second, say, how's that Sully boy, Netayam?' Tonowari asked as I looked at him.

'His still pulling through, his parents have convinced me to check his wound.. even if it might kill him.' I tried to chuckled off the tension.

They nodded as I slowly got up.

'She's expecting me so I better go.' I spoke as I walked out, I walked to the Sully hut as I walked in.

'Tsìlllyä!'