Fight

I hummed, then remembering Tuk was there.

'Tuk, does your family know your here?' I asked as I handed the two food. The girls face dropped when she saw the food.

'I didn't know it was past eclipse!' She screeched, I waved my hand down her face.

'No harm done, eat quickly, wouldn't want to bring you home on an empty stomach.' I smiled, the two ate as I did as well. The two followed me out as they grabbed my hands, I lead them to the Sully's Mauri.

'Tuk!' A voice called out, I couldn't direct when it came from so I lead them on.

'Yeye?' I yipped, calling out, looking into the Sully's Mauri. I saw her mother Neytiri, with the other Sully's children, they looked up at me.

'Oh my child!' Neytiri called out, Tuk running over to her.

'Found her in my Mauri, young one didn't realize it was pasted eclipse. She has eaten, fully belly.' I told her, a smile formed on my lips. I picked up Nita, her head laying in the crook of my neck.

'Thank you, err.. -"Tsìlllyä" I told her- Tsìlllyä, I thank you.' She spoke, the family looked at me as Jake walked in seeing Tuk with a sigh of relief.

My ears got hot as all eyes were on me and Nita, my ears fell as I got uncomfortable.

'I'll go now. Enjoy your night.' I forced a smile as I dipped my head. I walked off to my Mauri, Nita asleep in my arms. I walked in to see my parents asleep as I frowned.

I cleaned up dinner as I put the fire out, I laid on my mat.

(Quick closet change with her drape ↑)

I yawned, I left Nita with my parents as I jogged off to Ronal's Mauri. I walked inside to see Tonowari and Tsireya gone, A off-looking Ronal, and a sleeping Ao'nung.

'Ah, Tsìlllyä.. I need you to take care of the clan today, I do not feel well..' Ronal spoke tiredly as she held her head, a small smile broke out as I nodded.

'I'll get Ao'nung out of your hair.' I told the Tsahik as I started to wake her son.

'MaNung.' I whispered as I shook him, he groaned, his eyes fluttering open.

'Come, let's take a walk.' I mentioned, I helped the boy up, leading him to a part of the beach, so the kids wouldn't see us.

We sat down, he laid in between my legs, his head on my chest as he slummed down, my arms around him. We heard laughing coming towards us, I looked up to see his friends.

'What did you do?' I hissed at them, Ao'nung didn't move, ignoring his friends.

'Uh.. we watched this kid trip and fall.. sent him to the Tsahik..?' Yaeynu told me, I rolled my eyes.

'Nung, I have to go help your mother.' I told the boy, he stood, helping me up as he kissed my cheek before I left, I ran off to the Tsahik hut, catching the boy before he entered.

'Tasem!' I called the boy, he turned around tears in his eyes.

'Come, sit, I will be back to heal you.' I told the boy, a smile formed gently on his face as I ran off to Ronal's hut to get herbs, I did so, running back to the boy. It took awhile but I healed him, patching him up as I carried him to his hut.

I told his parents what happened, they thanked me as I left, I saw Ao'nung and his friends looking at Lo'ak.

I jogged over to see what was happening.

'...Alien. But it can do something really cool. Watch, first I tie it up real tight, like this. Okay? Then..' Lo'ak trailed off as I looked at him. He punched Ao'nung to the ground, I gasped.

'It's called a punch, bitch. Don't ever touch my sister again.' Lo'ak spoke, Ao'nung looked up at him furious, I knew what was about to happen.

Ao'nung jumped up hissing, tackling Lo'ak to the ground. I looked away for a moment as I saw another figure, Netayam. I glanced at where he came from, seeing Kiri as I walked over to her.

'What caused this?' I asked, she just looked at me.

'Kiri?' I asked again, she sighed looking back at the boys fighting.

'They called me a freak.' She whispered, I looked at her sadly as she looked back at me, I placed a hand on her shoulder.

'Sorry about that, their skxawng's. I should probably break this up tho.' I whispered, she laughed quietly as I grabbed Ao'nung, dragging him to the water, his back to the fight.

I ducked as he almost swung, he stopped seeing me. I was about to speak as he was tackled, I yelped painfully as he fell on me.

They all paused, looking my way as they saw me under Ao'nung, I let out a wail, my hand was behind me, it landed on a rock.

'Get off him!' I yelled, tears formed in my eyes as I shut them tightly, I held my hand close to my chest as Ao'nung grabbed onto me, there was a wide, deepish cut across my hand.

'Tsìlllyä I'm s-' Netayam started, he was the one who tackled Ao'nung, Netayam held out a hand.

'Get away from me!' I hissed as Tonowari and Jake came over. Tonowari got me to my feet, I hid my face in Ao'nung's chest as he tried to hug me.

I pulled away from Ao'nung as he lead me to his hut.

'No, no, I have herbs in my Mauri, my parents won't be there, I don't wanna bother your mother.' I whispered directing him to my Mauri. I groaned as I put ointments on it, patching it up. I made Ao'nung sit as I looked him over. He had a few bruises, and a somewhat cut, whatever it was it was bleeding.

'Tsìl, heal yourself.' He told me.

'I did, skxawng.' I chuckled quietly as he rolled his eyes. I sat close to him, healing whatever was bleeding. His hands made their way to my torso.

'Ao'nung, whatever your doing, don't.' I warned.

'What, this?' He started as I retreat my hands from his face, he quickly pulled me back towards him. My face turned a small form of pink, I looked away as he chuckled, my ears and tail fell.