Spear boy fight

'I don't want to hear it if they huddle up on you.' Ronal spoke as she gently shoved her son's head off my lap, I giggled as he rubbed his head.

'Are you giving him permission to fight Koma, Yeytxu, and (Insert name)?' I asked as I looked between Ronal and Ao'nung, she didn't answer as Ao'nung had a blank expression. He walked over to his spear with a small smirk.

'Leave your spear here, no weapons.' Ronal spoke, she obviously knew what her son was doing, even with her back towards him.

His smirk fell as he hissed in annoyance.

'Hiss again and I'll make sure you don't see your child when they enter pandora.' Ronal scolded, I tried to hid my giggle as I covered my mouth with the tips of my fingers. Ao'nung looked shocked as he kept his mouth shut, I waved him off as he quickly jogged over and kissed me, then his mother's forehead.

He sprinted out before his mother could scold him again for delaying.

'I pray to Eywa that he doesn't hurt himself too bad.' I sighed as I glanced at the Sully's, the girls were playing with Nita, Neytiri washing her son.

Jake was probably out trying to do whatever, Lo'ak most likely making a fool of himself infront of Tsireya. Ronal laid that back of her hand on my forehead.

'She has a fever.' Ronal whispered as her eyes darted around for something. Neytiri walked over with something.

'Drink.' She murmured, I thanked her.

'Yovo fruit, from the forest, good for mother and baby.' Neytiri spoke as I drank it, handing her the cup once I finished. Ronal pressed the back of her hand against my forehead once again.

'Her fever, it's gone?' Ronal questioned, looking at Neytiri. Ronal's hand was replaced with Neytiri's, she looked shocked.

'Your bodies must be different besides looks, we use Malabo for fevers.' Neytiri spoke memorized, she muttered something before retreating back to her son's body.

I stood once Ronal finally shooed me off after placing my head piece on my head. I went to find Ao'nung, it was a 3 to 1 fight.

'Roxto!' I called in his family Mauri, his parents looked up at me, signing a quick I see you before looking at their son.

I looked over at him as I rolled my eyes, I glanced at his parents as they nodded before I walked in. I crouched beside him as I called his name again.

'Roxto!' I hissed, I pulled his tail as he quickly jolted up.

'Come on, 3 to 1 fight on the beach.' I spoke standing as I nodded to his parents, leading him out as we sprinted to the beach.

Surprised I saw it was a 4 against 1, or was it a 3 against 2? Then I soon realized it was Lo'ak, he was fighting with Ao'nung, so 3 to 2.

Roxto yipped in encouragement before he joined in, I tried to grab his arm, this wasn't what I woke him up for.

Someone laid a hand on my shoulder after I crossed my arms, I looked up to see Tonowari.

'Tono-' I started, he cut me off.

'You're family now.' He whispered under his breath.

'Father..' I muttered, I saw him smiled.

'Now what is this about?' He asked.

'Last night Koma, Yeytxu, and (insert name) was picking on me, Ao'nung wasn't happy but I made him come back with me. This morning Mother said she didn't want to hear it if they huddled up on him. When she sent me out I went to find Roxto and brought him here. The Sully boy was here when we arrived.' I spoke quietly, loud enough for him to hear as he recalled last night's incident.

There was a cry of pain as I looked back at the boys, Koma had a knife.

'That is enough!' I cried as I pushed Koma away from Lo'ak, he looked at me with horror as he realized what he had done. Ao'nung and Roxto were behind me, sitting besides Lo'ak.

Tonowari appeared at my side as he took two boys by the neck, another warrior behind him taking the other.

I turned around to look at the three boys, Lo'ak was bloody, gasping as he held onto his stomach.

'I shouldn't have let you fight with me!' Ao'nung hissed, I gently pushed back Roxto as I sat next to Lo'ak, he grabbed my arm. I began to think back to Netayam, shaking it off I began to quickly stop the bleeding.

Jake soon appeared behind me, looking down at his son.

'He'll be fine, it's not too deep.' I spoke as someone came to my side with bandages, I wrapped the boys torso once I stopped the bleeding.

Ao'nung and Jake helped him stand as I used a rock to get to my feet, Roxto grabbing my arm for support as I gave him a quick nod.

Ao'nung then came to my side.

'Oh, MaNung.' I gasped as I looked up at him, I clasped my hands along his neck, turning his head. He had bruises all over his face and a bloody nose. I then pulled back my hands, blood, I grabbed his chin, turning his head as I looked at his neck.

'Lyä you're acting like my mother.' He groaned as he pulled away, grabbing my wrists.

'But the b-' I started before he cut me off.

'Lo'ak's, you just treated him, skxawng.' He laughed as I made a pouty face.

'Spear boy.' I mumered under my breath as I got out of his grasp, I was looking at the ground so I couldn't see his face.

'What did you say?' He asked as he grabbed my arm after I washed off Lo'ak's blood.

'Hm?' I hummed innocently.

'What did you call me, Love?'