Kiri!

The next morning I was dragged by Tsireya to hangout with the Sully's. Ao'nung leaned against a tree as I sat infront of him in-between his legs. Roxto sat between Kiri and Tuk, Tsireya on the other side of Tuk.

'I wish I had been there. The ocean blessed you with a gift brother.' Kiri spoke.

'The Tulkuns have not returned yet, and anyway no Tulkun is ever alone.' Ao'nung told the forest kids. When Lo'ak was left outside the reef he encountered a tulkun.

'Their not expected back until before our mating ceremony.' I continued, Ao'nung placed a hand on my shoulder. I looked up at him, catching Netayam staring at me.

'This one was. He had a missing fin. Like a stump on the left side.' Lo'ak explained looking at Tsireya, then it hit me.

'Payakan. It's Payakan.' Tsireya spoke like she read my mind.

'Who is Payakan?' Kiri asked.

'A young bull who went rouge. He is outcast, alone, and he has a missing fin.' Roxto mentioned.

'They say he is a killer.' Tsireya told Lo'ak with concern, Lo'ak denied it.

'He killed Na'vi, and other Tulkun. Not here, but far to the south.' Ao'nung told Lo'ak. Me, Ao'nung, Roxto, and Tsireya looked at eachother, then Lo'ak.

'No, he is no killer.' Lo'ak continued.

'Lo'ak. You're lucky to be alive.' I told him.

'I'm telling you guys, he saved my life. He's my friend..' Lo'ak went on, getting cut off by Netayam.

'My baby bro..  The mighty warrior who faced the killer Tulkun and survived to tell about it.' Netayam commented, placing his hands on Lo'ak's shoulders. Did he think it was funny?

'You guys aren't listening.' Lo'ak hissed, walking off.

'Lo'ak I'm listening.' Tuk sounded.

'Lo'ak, come back. You skxawng.' Kiri called for him as she sighed.

'We should show them the Spirit tree, will you two come?' Tsireya asked as I got to my feet.

'Nah, I have Tsahik duties. Don't know 'bout Ao'nung.' I told her, I turned to Ao'nung.

'I'm going hunting, sorry.' Ao'nung spoke as I rolled my eyes, we walked off. Ao'nung and I went out separate ways as I went off to find Ronal.

'Tsìlllyä!' Someone called, I turned to see Nita.

'What is it, little coconut?' I crouched down to her level.

'Can we play? Please.' Nita begged.

'I have to see if Ronal needs me.' I told her as I went to her Mauri.

'Ronal, -I see you gesture- is there anything I can do?' I asked, Nita outside the hut. She looked up at me before doing it back.

'It's almost time for the Tulkuns to come, you and Ao'nung should choose a Mauri.' A smile appears on Ronal's face as she got up.

'Where is he?' She asked.

'He went hunting, I can try to catch him before he leaves.' I told her.

'Quickly, hurry.' She urged me, I saw Ao'nung on the beach, calling a ilu.

'MaNung!' I called, he turned around as an ilu came up, smiling when he saw me.

'You mother thinks we should start looking for a Mauri.' I told him, stopping infront of him.

'Can we look after I get back?' He pleaded.

'Fine, I'll tell your mother we'll look this afternoon.' I rolled my eyes jokingly. He smiled as I waved him off, watching him rid out. I jogged back Ronal to tell her, she nodded as I went to play with Nita. Eclipse fell, someone yelled out for help.

I looked over to see Kiri, on Netayam's ilu, I ran over to see what happened.

'What is it? What is wrong?' I asked, I got no answer as Netayam ignored me, grabbing his sister.

'If you don't tell me, I can't help!' I hissed he looked at me, walking away to his Mauri with Kiri in his arms.

I looked to see Tuk and Tsireya, Tuk running to follow Netayam.

'What happened?' I asked Tsireya.

'Netayam said it was some seizure.' Tsireya told me, my ears fell as I looked in their direction. I sprinted over to the Sully Mauri after getting some herbs.

'It's too dark. I will do what I can.' I told the family as I crouched next to Kiri. I put my ear to her chest, she was breathing, but it was faint.

I pulling out a pick, pressing down from her heart, lifting to the middle of her chest as I chanted. I lifted the pick up again to her lower abdomen.

Indicating where water was I turned her over, pressing onto what seemed to be tough spots. After a few moments water spilled from her mouth.

'There's nothing more I can do.. I got the rest of the water out of her lungs, she will survive, I will return in the morning.' I told the family. The Jake nodded as I put my ear to her chest, I gathered my things walking out. I went back to my Mauri, falling asleep.

The next morning I was awoken but Nita shaking me, I quickly at breakfast as I made my way out, there was a sky vehicle machine. Nita was behind me, holding the herbs for me.

I walked in to see machines everywhere, a sky person, and a fake Na'vi.

'I see I am not needed here just yet.' I spoke, I began to walk out but Neytiri grabbed me.

'You are future Tsahik!' Neytiri hissed quietly as I looked up at her.

'Remove these things.' I told them.

'Out! You have done nothing!' Neytiri yelled, I watched as they quickly gathered there things. Tuk was in the room as Nita sat beside her for comfort. I sat on the right side of Kiri laying out herbs.

'Tuktirey.' I handed her a herb, after dipping a pick on it. I poked her on the left side, going from mid of her ribcage to her lower abdomen. Chanting words from the night before, Neytiri pacing behind me.

I made a triangle with my hands as I turned Kiri over, I repeated blowing in and out of her back, lifting my head as I breathed it out. I continued doing the same on her stomach as I turned her over.

'Kiri, your awake.' Tuk gasped as I finished blowing air out. Ronal came rushing in as she saw the girl awake.

Kiri began sobbing as all the Sully's came in, I gathered my herbs, hitting Lo'ak's leg gently as he almost stepped on something that could sliced his foot open.

I looked up at Ronal as she gave me a approving nod as Nita went to play with the other kids as I went with Ronal to put the herbs away.

'I am proud of you. You did well, Tsìlllyä.' She told me as I smiled.

'Thank you, Ronal.' I went back to puting the herbs away.