Kin

Back to Tsìlllyä, lil minis:

I watched as Kiri disconnected her bond with the plants, removing Ao'nung's hand from my stomach we swam into the kelp.

Someone tapped my shoulder, I turn to see Roxto as Kiri swam to the surface. We followed behind as we all gasped for air, I didn't realize how much I needed it.

Ao'nung grabbed my wrist, pulling me towards a piece of metal near by. I heard the flapping of wings, looking up I saw what the Sully's arrived on.

It grabbed Kiri as she screamed. Being close enough I grabbed her foot to force her back down, failing miserably.

'Let me go!' Kiri screamed at the man on the animal as we continued to fly towards the ship.

'Lyä!' Ao'nung yelled, after a couple moments my grip on Kiri's ankle became lose.

'No! No!' Kiri screamed looking down at me, I fell into the water, my arm getting cut on a sharp object, being quick in attempt to re-surface. My wrist was grabbed by someone, not knowing who it was I tried to get away as they pulled me infront of them.

'Hey, hey, hey! Kid, it's just me, look at me. Are you okay?' They sounded as I looked up to see Jake. I sighed in relief as I began to tear.

'Sh, shhh. Your okay now, your safe.' He told me reassuringly, he pulled me into a hug hesitantly seeing as I wasn't his child.

After a few I pulled away as I saw an ilu behind us.

'Jake, is that your boys?' I pointed at the ilu with two dark blue boys, what seemed to be a Metkayina girl and a Skywalker.

We swam over quickly as Jake jumped up on a rock, I saw Tsireya looked at me, signaling to her to get some things I'd need quickly.

'Dad! Dad, help! It's Netayam!' Lo'ak called out, I sprinted up to Jake and the two boys as Netayam was gasping laboriously, holding onto his chest.

'Watch his head, watch his head!' I repeated as Tsireya reappeared.

'Back!' I hissed as they set him down, I wrapped a piece of wet cloth on his back, the bullet had gone through.

'Put pressure!' I grabbed Lo'ak's hands, placing them on his brothers chest. Netayam began to grunt.

'Tsìlllyä I-' Netayam began as he called out painfully.

'Shh, it's okay. It's okay, I'm a Tsahik.. remember?' I tried to sound reassuring as I cupped his cheek, failing miserably while the boy chuckled painfully quiet. I heard the flapping of wings once again, quickly looking up to see Neytiri.

'I want to go home.' Netayam grunted as he looked at his father. I grabbed a bandage and a healing herb as I quickly removed Lo'ak's hands, spreading on the herb quickly covering it while Netayam gasped rapidly.

'It's okay, we're going home.' Jake tried to comfort his oldest son as the boy grabbed my arm, tears fell from my eyes.

Netayam looked behind me, I turned to see what he was looking at, the human boy. I turned back to him as he looked at Lo'ak, Lo'ak looked at the human.

'Netayam, I'm sorry but I need to flip you over.' I spoke urgently as he shook his head.

'No.. no, no. Don't please, Tsìlllyä, please.' He whispered as his grip on my arm tightened. My ears flattened against my head even more as Jake and Lo'ak helped me flip over Netayam as he screamed out. I did the same to his back as what I did on his chest.

Jake stepped back for a moment as he looked at Lo'ak.

'Where are your sisters? Your sisters, where are they?' Jake asked.

'I don't know.' Lo'ak whispered.

'Where are they?' Jake yelled slightly louder.

'They're on the ship. They're tied up on the ship.' Tsireya spoke, her voice cracking. I tuned out the family as I continued to heal their oldest.

'Lo'ak.. Lo'ak!' I yelled, getting the boys attention.

'I know his is your kin, your brother. But I need you to focus and help me sit him up.' I whispered placing a hand on his shoulder, he nodded.

Netayam groaned as we sat him up, Lo'ak held his brothers arms up as I wrapped a long bandage tightly around Netayam's chest. Tying it off we laid the boy down, Jake and Neytiri disappeared.

I turned to see them heading towards the ship along with the human boy they called Spider. I finished off healing Netayam as eclipse came, not sure if he would pull through.

'MaLyä!' Someone called out, I turned around to see Ao'nung, then Roxto.

'MaNung!' I yelled as I rushed over to him, I flung my arms around his neck as I hugged him, his arms tight around my torso.

'I thought I lost you..' He choked up as our foreheads touched, a tear slipping from his eye.

'No..' Tsireya called as we turned to see Lo'ak walking off.

We walked over, Ao'nung's hand in mine as we crouched beside a unconscious Netayam.

'Where is he going?' I asked.

'He didn't say..' She whispered as Ao'nung left my side to comfort his sister.

'I don't think he's going to make it till morning..' I admitted as I looked down at him. Ao'nung whispered something to his sister and Roxto, their faces all filled with sorrow, confusion, and worry.

'What? What is it?' I asked, they all looked between eachother. I hissed at them to speak, my ears pressed against my head, my tail lashing side to side.

'Tsì, have you felt.. odd? Lately?' Tsireya whispered as she came to my side.

'A bit.. it seems like a little odd moments..' I told her hesitantly as I glanced at Ao'nung when he heard my answer. Tsireya hesitantly laid a hand on my abdomen.

'You guys don't think-' I cut off as I stood, backing away from Tsireya while they all stood. Ao'nung came to my side, pressing a hand on my stomach.

'That is why you were so confused earlier..' I spoke as it dawned on me, placing a hand on Ao'nung's.

'MaLyä...' Ao'nung started as I stumbled back, he wrapped a arm around me while I pressed a hand on my lips.

'We won't know for sure until we find my mother..' Tsireya whispered as she came to hug me. Ao'nung slipped from my side, sitting down after he wet a extra piece of cloth before he grabbed my hand.

He pulled me into his lap as he cleaned the exposed cut on my arm. I sat there in deep thought, thinking back to our Muntxa si.

My body began to ached as Ao'nung finished. He brought me closer to him as I leaned into his touch.

I zoned out laying a hand on my stomach, his lapping over mine as we waited for the Sully's.