Muntxa si

Warning: this is a sexual scene!!

Tonowari dragged Ao'nung off to begin preparing for tonight. It was the night Ao'nung and I sealed our bonds.

The process includes him getting ready with Tonowari in our Mauri, while I got ready with Ronal in hers.

A celebration will be held to give us time and privacy. Once we're both ready, he'll be positioned with his back towards the entrance.

Tsireya walked in to help with my hair, Ronal helped me pick as outfit, as I continued to finish the shawl.

After awhile I finished it quickly, Tsireya almost done with my hair.

This top ↑

This bottom ↑

This bottom ↑

The two turned around as I dressed myself in the clothing, obviously Ao'nung is going to be the only one to see me dressed like this, not even Tsireya or Ronal will see me.

After muntxa si (or our bonding) I will have a change of clothes that lies in our Mauri now. I finished changing as I wrapped myself in the shawl.

 I finished changing as I wrapped myself in the shawl

'I am dressed.' I told them as they turned around to see me in the shawl, they smiled. Tonowari walked in as I looked up to see him smiling down at me.

'He is ready.' He announced to us, I was lead out, a path of Metkayina woman leading me towards the Mauri. I giggled softly as I saw Neytiri and Kiri, Tuk and Nita behind them trying to catch a glance.

I see Netayam at the end of the path as I frowned, he looked like he wanted to talk to me. I noticed the path of woman had gone, so it was just me and Netayam.

'Me, or him?' He asked as I tried to ignore him, I stared at him. I hissed at him, how could he be that foolish? Asking me before a muntxa si? Not that I would break the decision of the Tsahik and Olo'eyktan.

I softly walked in to see Ao'nung, his back towards me. I close the piece of cloth, acting as a door.

Ao'nung had his hair up in a bun, quite loose then usual. He had on a different drap, a bind far up his arm.

I crouched beside him, placing one hand on his shoulder, the other on his upper stomach. I closed my eyes as I pushed my face into the crease of his neck while he tilted his head opposite of me, I kissed his neck softly.

After a few moments I bit his neck softly, a quiet moan escaped his lips as I smiled into the bite.

I pulled back as I moved infront of him, sitting on his lap while his arms curved around me. His eyes were still closed as I closed mine, bending my head down, kissing the other side of his neck.

Sexual scene starts here:

I kissed my way from his neck to his chin, I pulled my braid over my shoulder, kissing him, both arms around his neck as his hands gripped my torso.

His hands moved down to my lower thighs as he slipped off my shawl. He squeezed my thighs as I moaned into the kiss, feeling him smiling I pull back to look at him.

In this moment he opens his eyes, he grabs his braid as I grabbed mine, nervously I looked up at him. I looked back at our braids as they slowly connected, as soon as they did I gasped pleasingly.

He groaned lightly as his hands went up and down my body. His lips crashed against mine as he pulled me closer to him, no space left in-between us.

I felt something push up against my cl¡t as I gasped into the kiss, he took this opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth.

I moaned as he did so, one of his hands left my side as it sent towards my cl¡t. I broke this kiss as our foreheads leaned against eachothers.

My leg shook as he began to tease me, slipping my top off as he did so. He moved to sitting on his knees as he pushed me to the floor.

He leaned down.

'I see you Tsìlllyä.' He mumbled into my neck.

'I see you MaNung..' I whispered as he sat back up, he untied my drap, slipping his off after.

He stared at me for a few moments, I glanced up at him as he admired. In this moment it came to mind of our size difference.

He began to position himself as he looked down at me, before he entered he leaned down slipping one hand into my hair.

'Ah.!' I gasped, he had entered, his other hand gently trying to help guide it. I moaned quietly, trying to keep my voice down.

Though I didn't have to, seeing as everyone was at the party while we took our time.

'Mmm..' He mumbled, his face rested in the crock of my neck as he slowly moved in and out.

'If I hurt you, please do let me know my love.' He told me, I smiled, charmingly isn't he?

One hand went into his hair as my other wrapped around him. He picked me up as he sat on his knees, I went down fully as I yelled, covering my mouth with my hand as I opened my eyes to see him smirking.

His hands were on my waist as my arms were around his neck, I moved up and down, his forehead was against mine, my eyes closed.

'Mmm..' I moaned, my lips parting after. He leaned down towards my chest as he sucked my skin, hickeys beginning to form.

He pushed me down to the floor once more, his thrusts began to get faster.

'Ah~!' I yelled, he pulled back as he slowed down with concern.

'I'm ok, I'm ok, I swear.' I told him, I grabbed his face kissing him as he leaned back down, we broke the kiss as his face went into my neck as he slowly began to get faster, our skin slapping against eachother.

I covered my mouth with my hand after a moment, he began to get sloppy, charging inside a few times as we came before he pulled out. He looked down at me as I got up, pinning him on the floor while I got on top.

Sexual scene ends here:

He sat up once I sat on his legs, my arms around his neck, I look at him and he looked at me.

Rocking eachother side to side in eachothers touch.