Oh my Eywa..

BellaCook3

I quietly whimpered in discomfort as Tonowari laid Netayam in our Mauri while I stood outside with Ao'nung, Tsireya, Ronal, and the Sully family.

'Tsìlllyä?' A voice whispered, I looked down to see Tuk.

'Are you okay?' She asked as I crouched down, Ronal laid a hand on my shoulder.

'We're to find out soon, Ronal is going to check me over.' I told the girl, I glanced up at a worried Ronal. Tuk wrapped her arms around my neck, I wrapped mine around the young girl.

'Come, Tsìlllyä.' Ronal spoke as she pulled on my arm. I clasped my hands on Tuk's face as I laid my head against hers. I pulled away as I teasingly pulled her tail while she giggled, I stood to follow Ronal.

We walked into her Mauri, Ao'nung followed behind as Tsireya was shooed off. Ronal closed the clothing door while Ao'nung sat me down.

'Lay down.' Ronal told me as I did so, Ao'nung took my hand in his, squeezing it. Ronal pressed her hand into my stomach as I yelped, my eyes shut close while I squeeze Ao'nung's hand.

'Oh my Eywa..' Ronal whispered, my ears flattened against my head as I looked up at her. She looked at her son then my stomach she pressed down in another area as I winced.

'Ao'nung.' She spoke briskly, she grabbed her son's free hand, laying it on my stomach. I breathed out a huff, almost relived as she grabbed mine laying it on his.

'I don't understand, why would Eywa bless under-yeared teens from Muntxa si..' Ronal whispered, tears formed in my eyes as I started to recall what will happen the next few months.

'Oh, My love..' Ao'nung whispered, Ronal laid a hand on ours that were on my stomach, with the other she cupped my cheek while I began to sob.

I was sat up, Ao'nung behind me, rocking me side to side. I heard Ao'nung choke up, feeling tears slip from his eyes and onto my cheek when I laid my head on his shoulder.

Tonowari walked in, I looked over at him. His facial expression went blank as he realized what's going on.

'I want to go back to our Mauri..' I whispered, Ao'nung nodded while Tonowari helped me up.

'I'll get some woman to escort you back..' Ronal told us as she walked out.

'You are a strong future Tsahik Metkayina woman, Tsìlllyä. You and my son will get through this.' Tonowari spoke while he grabbed my hand, Ao'nung's arm over my shoulder as Ronal walked back in.

'Come.' Ronal whispered, she stood behind us, holding our shoulders as a group of woman surrounded us, escorting us back. Tears dried onto our faces, Ao'nung with an exhausted expression.

They left us when we got in the door, the Sully children with their unconscious brother.

'Hey, sorry we intruded, Tuk told us about Tsìlllyä, are yo-' Lo'ak started, they turned to look at us, Kiri and Lo'ak had worried expressions as they understood.

What they didn't understand is how weak I would be. Tuk sat there confused but saw our faces and knew it was upsetting.

'We just want to sleep..' I whispered as Kiri leaned her forehead against mine.

'You three can stay as long as your quiet..' I mumered, the girl smiled softly as Ao'nung and I laid a few tail lengths off.

' I mumered, the girl smiled softly as Ao'nung and I laid a few tail lengths off

This is their Mauri, obviously it's surrounded by other homes. Just think of the Sully home just times half it's size.

I laid on my side as I took off my head piece, Ao'nung behind me pressing up against my back while his arms were wrapped around me. My tail rested in between his knees, his laid around our legs.

I heard him sigh deeply, I turned over to him.

'Ly-' He started as I cut him off.

'Lay down.' I whispered, gently laying his head on my stomach, my arms around his shoulders, his around my torso.

I quietly hummed a tune, someone coming up to the door, entering.

'Nita, get back here! We are going!' A man hissed as I turned my head to see my sister, my father trying to grab her.

'Lyä!' She squealed running towards us, by then Ao'nung had fallen asleep. The Sully children looked in our direction.

'Nita?' I whispered.

'He's trying to take me away!' She murmured, I took her hand in mine as she laid down beside me.

'Nita..!' My father hissed. I hissed back at him with a glare to leave, once he didn't I noticed Lo'ak and Kiri stand up. He looked at them then back at us, he hissed again in frustration as he turned to leave.

'Thank you.. it's late, why don't you all stay the night? With your brother?' I asked, the two looked at eachother, then their half asleep sister, Tuk.

'We would love to, thank you Tsìlllyä.' Lo'ak spoke softly.

'Call me Lyä.' I smiled softly at them, taking my sister in my arm, my other wrapped around Ao'nung.

They Sully children laid around their brother, close but not too close. I kissed the top of Ao'nung and Nita's heads gently, rubbing my arm on Nita.

~Next morning~

I woke to a cold draft on my face, movement, and talking. I groan, opening my eyes to see both my sister and Ao'nung under a blanket with me, the Sully's still asleep, and each of our parents. Jake and Neytiri, Ronal and Tonowari, and my mother.

They all looked at me, my mother running to my side.

'Oh my sweet child..' She whispered, she cupped my face.

'Mom?' I grunted, Ao'nung began to shift. My mother had a few cuts and bruises around her body.

'Was this caused by the war..?' I whispered as I looked back up at her.

'Mostly.. but that doesn't matter, what matters is that you and your sister are safe.' She told me as tears started to form in her eyes. I glanced back at the Sully's and Ao'nung's parents, they all had worried expressions.

'What's going on?' I asked, I felt Ao'nung's ear move on my stomach.

'Your father ran away in the night.. he tried to take your sister with him.' Tonowari spoke, his expression became unreadable. My ears flattened against my head, Ao'nung began to lift his head as my mother took Nita so I could sit up.

'He tried to what?' I hissed, Ao'nung sat up beside me, tiredly he laid a hand on my shoulder to calm down.

I slowly got to my feet with Ao'nung's help as I made my way towards them, he wrapped his arms around my body, hands laying on my stomach.

'So what happens now? Seeing as Eywa went behind her own back, making me be with kin.' I asked as my hands laid on his. Tonowari and Ronal looked at eachother, my mother, then Ao'nung and I.

'You're going to be forbidden from your duties once you cannot swim on an ilu. Your Tsahik duties will be passed on until you are no longer with kin and are strong enough.' Ronal spoke, I nodded slowly.

'Then I wish for it to be Tsireya.'

______________________________________

I would like to mention, from here on out it's just me writing, there's no other parts to the movie, I finished that part of this story. -S