The way of water

I walked with Tsireya, Ao'nung, and Roxto as we went to the Sully hut, Ao'nung and I walked hand in hand.

'Finish up soon, we will wait.' I called in, I saw Nita run up.

'Can I come?' The girl asked, the group looked at me as I sighed.

'Fine. But I think you just want to meet the girl I told you about.' I told the girl as she nodded guilty. I laugh at my sister as the Sully's walked out.

'Ah, Tuk. -The girl finally came out- This is my sister, Nita. I believe you two will get along fine.' I smiled as the girls introduced themselves.

We went over to the water as we dived in, waiting for the Sully's. We swam down as I noticed Nita stayed back with the Sully's. After awhile I noticed the Sully's resurfaced, Nita staying in the water waiting.

'Swim together with us.' Tsireya signed go them. They looked confused as I motion for them to follow with a smile.

They came back down as Nita joined them and we continued swimming. Ao'nung stopped me as I looked back over after awhile.

'What is wrong with them?' Ao'nung signed.

'They are bad divers.' Roxto signed back. I rolled my eyes as I saw the forest Na'vi boys look down, I swam up as Nita followed, soon after Roxto and Tsireya followed as well.

'Are you alright?' I asked.

'You're too fast! Wait for us.' Tuk complained.

'Just breathe. Breathe.' Tsireya said, Ao'nung finally resurfaced.

'You are not good divers. You may be good at swinging through trees.' Ao'nung laughed as Tsireya hit him.

'Stop it you two.' I hissed.

'Come on, bro.' The younger boy rolled his eyes.

'We don't speak this finger talk. We don't know what your saying.' The older one told us.

'I will teach you.' Tsireya told them.

'Where is Kiri?' Roxto spoke up as I looked around the forest children, one was missing.

'Who?' Ao'nung asked jokingly, I stared at him.

'Kiri.' Roxto said, not catching on. Tuk called out for her sister. I dived down, swimming off as I began to look for the girl. I saw her swimming with the animals I smiled.

I swam back over to the group.

'She is ok, she is exploring.' I told them as the older one sighed in relief. We swam to a certain part of the sea by the village as Ao'nung called some ilu.

'These are ilu. If you want to live here, you have to ride.' Ao'nung told them, I rolled my eyes as I helped him teach the older boy. Tsireya was with the younger one while Nita and Tuk played.

The young boy volunteered to go first, we went over to them, I noticed a couple of Ao'nung's friends there too.

Ao'nung slung his arm over my shoulder as I wrapped mine around his back, we crouched into the water to see how long the boy would last.

Soon after he fell off, we resurfaced as Ao'nung and his friends laughed loudly, I giggled quiet as I nudged Ao'nung to quiet his laughter.

'Everything alright, forest boy?' One called out, I looked at the boy, not knowing if he meant to be rude.

The next morning I stayed back, helping Ronal sort things, she shooed me off after awhile. I ran over to a group containing, the forest children besides Tuk, sitting with Roxto and Tsireya.

I watched Tsireya place her hands on Lo'ak's chest and lower stomach.

'Breathe in. Breathe from down here. Breathe out slowly. Lo'ak your heartbeat is fast. -Lo'ak mumbled a sorry as I stood behind Roxto.- Try to focus.' Tsireya told him, he nodded. I hear Lo'ak's older brother chuckle as Roxto joined him, Kiri rolled her eyes.

I pushed Roxto's head down as he looked back up at me, his ears fallen as he hit my arm away.

I rode with Tsireya and the two forest boys in a game of under water tag. We resurfaced as Tsireya smiled.

'You are learning to breath.' Tsireya spoke as I noticed the sun started to set.

'It's almost eclipse, we should go.' I whispered to her as she told the boys. I was following her as the oldest brother stopped me.

'Hey, what's your name?' He asked me, I looked him up and down.

'Tsìlllyä.. you?' I asked him, I saw him smiled.

'Netayam.' He replied, I heard Tsireya call me as I said my goodbyes, swimming away.

I got off the ilu as I grabbed a fish from a basket, feeding her. She made a noise as she swam off, someone grabbed my hand.

'MaNung.' I smiled, I grabbed his arms as he grabbed mine, we put our heads together.

'What were you talking about with that forest boy?' He asked, we walked back to his Mauri hand in hand, I could tell he was trying to be nice.

'He was just asking my name.' I told Ao'nung as he nodded slowly. I walked a bit quicker, turning to stop infront of him as I grabbed his other hand.

'Ao'nung. Don't do anything stupid, he was just asking a question.' I told him, his ears fell, I knew him too well. I leaned up onto my tipe-toes, kissing his cheek, I let go of his hands as I went to find Tsireya, leaving him speechless.

'Reya!' I called, finding her on the beach.

'Tsìl! Can I do your hair now?' She asked eagerly.

'Yea, yea.' I laughed, the girl sat on her knees while I sat infront of her. I took off the small tiara Ronal had given me to wear, she began braiding my hair.

 I took off the small tiara Ronal had given me to wear, she began braiding my hair

Tsireya finished my hair (↑), I helped her add beads into the sides of my hair. We said our goodbyes as I walked back to my Mauri, I saw only Nita inside, surprisingly Tuk was there also.

'Where's mom and dad?' I asked her, I prepared dinner.

'Went to the Tsahik and Olo'eyktan hut, said they were summoned or something.' The girl shrugged, going back to play with Tuk.