Preparation

'Then I wish for it to be Tsireya, my Tsahik duties will be passed to her when I can no longer preform them. As you said she will be temporary Tsahik until our child takes their first breath, and I am strong enough.' I decided.

'That isn't a decision for you to make..' Tonowari softly told me.

'I was going to give Tsìlllyä options to choose from, Tsireya was going to be one of them.' Ronal told him, Tonowari looked slightly embarrassed. There was a silence until the Sully father disrupted it.

'I'm sorry about those three, we were going to tell them to not stay here but-' Jake started as I cut him of with a raised hand.

'I allowed them, their brother is staying here until he awakens, or something far worse we shall not discuss unless it happens. My sister wouldn't be here without them, it's the least I could do.' I smiled softly at the Sully children, looking back at Jake and Neytiri. Neytiri smiled at her children as I spoke.

'Well, who's hungry?' My mother spoke, I turned to look at her as she set Nita down. (I finally decided to give her mother a name, it's Aenkxä)

I chuckled as I had an idea.

'What about a ceremonial fest? To remember those who had fallen?' I suggested looking at Ronal and Tonowari.

'Sounds wonderful.' Ronal spoke as I walked towards the Sully children with a bright smile.

'Hey, come on wake up! We have to decorate!' I cheerfully spoke, I shook Lo'ak as he jumped up.

'Wake your sisters, we have a lot to do.' I told him, he nodded slowly as I left the Sully's, Ao'nung and his parents, my mother and Nita inside as I rushed to tell the clan after I grabbed my head piece.

I yipped loudly as I got to the center of the clan, people followed me as I made my way.

'Tonight we shall honor the losses of our fallen brothers and sisters!' I yelled with a fist in the air, many copied my action as they began utilating. I saw Ao'nung on the back of the crowd smiling.

'Ger ready, the ceremony of honor celebration shall start after lunch!' I announced, many began to scatter to begin with preparation.

My smile dropped as I felt a short pain in my stomach as I laid a hand there. Ao'nung grabbed me as I looked up at him.

'Hello.' He whispered as our foreheads met.

'Hi.' I giggled as we swayed side to side, our eyes closed.

'We have to go help.' I chuckled as he rubbed his nose against mine.

'Lyä.' He groaned as I pulled away to see Tsireya looking at us.

'I need to borrow her.' She spoke taking my hand as he grabbed me from behind, wrapping his arms around me, burying his face into my neck as Tsireya let go.

'Give me Tsìlllyä back.' She chuckled, Ao'nung made an annoyed noise as we both laughed at him.

'Come on you'll see me tonight. And our child will still be here.' I told him, whispering the last part so the people around us wouldn't hear. Tsireya must've heard me as her expression went blank with excitement.

Ao'nung groaned at the thought of leaving me with his sister, but he then let me go. I kissed his cheek before walking away with Tsireya, hand in hand.

'So it's true? Eywa blessed the pair of you?' She whispered, I nodded.

'You'll both get through it, you will get through it. You are a strong faithful girl, my sister.' She spoke, I giggled as we went to find the women of the clan.