Author's Note ❤️

Hello everyone!

Thank you all for sticking around to the end of "Us Against the World". Funnily enough, this book was inspired by 50 Shades of Grey (hence the similarities in the interview scene.) I found Christian Grey and Ana annoying and they had minimal character development, so I sought to write my own billionaire story with more logic and less useless sex scenes (not to mention non-consensual sex). 

The character of Meera was inspired by myself. Most of my characters - the main female leads - are a piece of myself. Some of you may notice that many of the characters have the same disability...yeah, that's the same as mine. However, if you'd like to suggest a certain disability that you'd like to see in a story, let me know and I'll do the best I can! 

Chandini is loosely based on my female cousins, and Riya takes after my cousins as well. Ezra, as with most of the male characters in my book, is a version of what I would like in a man. 😅It may be cheesy, but it works for me!

Also, I just recently started watching SpyxFamily and Buddy Daddies, and I wanted to point out that Felix's character looks a lot like Rei and Twilight!

Anyway, before signing off, let me know if you have any questions about any of the characters and if you'd like to see a side story with the characters! (i.e Aceline & Antonio or Felix & Riya)