𝐔𝐩𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐬...

Hey everyone!

In preparation for one of my upcoming stories, I would also like to detail some sequels coming up! I've decided to write short stories for each of our couples in this story: Aceline and Antonio, Riya and Felix, and Chandini! I will also be writing some spin-off stories if you guys want! Let me know.

Chandini's Story: 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒊, 𝑶𝒉 𝑴𝒚 𝑫𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈

♥ Five years have passed since Meera's wedding to New York's most coveted bachelor, billionaire Ezra Agent. Her sister, Chandini, has become single again with the death of her boyfriend and father of her children, Jakob, during an ill-fated military mission. Left to raise their kids, Chandini takes up a job as a gym attendant and as a barista, where she meets the stunning Lyra Marcus, a yoga instructor who's immediately smitten with Chandini. 

Chandini isn't looking to fall in love again after two failed relationships, but she can't deny her attraction to Lyra. As their love blossoms and Lyra becomes the partner that Chandini was looking for in a family, Spencer, Abhay's father, returns, demanding custody of their son. Chandini won't give Abhay up without a fight, but when it risks her job and relationship with Lyra, will she be able to chose between her son and the love of her life? 

DEBUTE DATE: 06/01/23 (tentative)

Aceline's Story: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔

♛Aceline Agent has always been the golden child of the Agent family. As the only girl, she's spoiled by her brothers and her sister-in-law. After a traumatic incident that left her without her legs, Aceline strives to be an inspiration for the disability community. She's also a hopeless romantic, just like her brother's wife, but for Aceline, love comes harder when her boyfriend, Antonio, vanishes without a trace. 

Years pass before Aceline, who has rejected every suitor, meets the devilishly handsome Antonio Romero again. Although happy to see him alive, Aceline still remembers how he left her without an explanation. Rebuffing his advances prove to be difficult, as Antonio can still make Aceline a stammering mess in his hands, but she's not ready to forgive and forget. Antonio is desperate to be with his love again, but explaining his disappearance is something he hesitates to tell Aceline. With the two of them battling their passion, will Aceline and Antonio reconcile? Or will their unspoken words tear them apart forever?

DEBUTE DATE: UNKNOWN

Riya and Felix's Story: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓

★With her citizenship approved, Riya has officially become an American. Freed from her worries in India, Riya discovers that she finally has a chance to do something for herself. And what better way to do that than to join her best friend, Felix, on a business trip to her homeland? The romantic tension between the two is palpable, but Riya doesn't want to rush into another relationship. Felix, on the other hand, wants nothing more than to confess to Riya, but is she even interested in him? He's the forgotten Agent sibling - not as powerful as Ezra, not as vibrant as Aceline. 

While in India, Riya and Felix's bond deepens, but Riya's ex, who leads an infamous gang in India, discovers their relationship and sets out to kill Felix and reclaim Riya. Riya and Felix's love for each other is put to the test with Manish's return, and with a disapproving mother, will the two of them be able to surpass the obstacles against their relationship? 

DEBUTE DATE: UNKNOWN