Move In

"I assure you this house would be the best house you'll stay at" mr.Crowly said as we entered the mansion "I see thank you for lending me this place" I replied and he smiled "why it's not a problem. Sense I'm so generous, I already hired some moving company to handle your things" He said "oh I can't thank you enough" I smiled "Of Course. As much as I would stay for your delicious tea, I have other business to conduct. You'll have fun and your stuff will arrive shortly." crowly said as he handed me the keys to the place and left. I decided to explore. This place is massive. Almost like each wing has a different time period and vibe.

Wing 1 HeartslabyulVictorian era

Across from the main house,where I'm staying, is the first wing. Crowly called it Heartslabyul and I can see why. Red was the main theme like the hearts I assume it represents. There were meny references to playing card and roses. There was a vase of fresh roses which had red paint stains. A gambling room which was cool. the kitchen which had some clover patterns on the floor tiles. There was some sort of photography room where things were covered by sheets. Underneath the white sheets were a bunch of couches and one blank canvas. I took the dusty sheets the the laundry room to do later. I continued to explore up the stairs to see a portrait of a young male with red hair looking like madam red's kid if they survived. Not to say he's not handsome but he just looked...stiff. I shrugged it off and continued my exploration of the second floor. They're were tons of guest rooms,like give it 6 or 7, and a master bedroom which was the only room which had a smell of roses. Nothing much happened other than that.

Wing 2 Savanaclaw 90's

Now this place looks wild. Definitely a more familiar rich and famous 90's look. Velvet couches with tiger stripes. There were some African- like vases and some expensive looking furniture. Yet it looks comfortable. Crowly said out of all the wings this Savanaclaw has the biggest garden. I might check that out some other time. There weren't many guest rooms upstairs, only 2 guest rooms. But there was a gym and a main master bedroom. The kitchen was pretty big but not as huge as Heartslabyul. Maybe most of the budget is used for outdoor recreational purposes.or remodel for convenience. There wasn't much here so I left.

Wing 3 OctavinelleRoaring 20's

This place has a large swimming pool and a terrarium garden. Though crowley did mentioned this i haven't seen any swimming pools outside only the dome garden in the backyard. I can look later. I enter inside only to be amazed by the amount of aquariums and the minimum lighting which creates a almost enchanting atmosphere. Downstairs was a meeting room which looks more like a second living room. There was also a ketchen which was more well lit and has seashell handles for the cabinets which is adorable. Upstairs there was an office, 3 master, and 3 guest rooms. What got my attention was a locked room downstairs. Crowly said all the rooms of the wings are unlocked for me to explore as much as I wish. Perhaps there's a skeleton key somewhere. I'll look later.

Wing 4 Scarabia90's+1920's Mix

What in the middle east. I know he said this was the most expensive wing but i didn't think everything inside was practically made from gold. Not to say everything was but it's just expensive looking almost like i shouldn't step in here. But i can't deny this is the most inviting. There were velvet couches in some rooms and floor pillows in lounge rooms. accessories were more middle eastern and had some sort of high end jewelry. The ketches was more casual then others. More mellow and chill. There is an upstairs which had a music room and a treasury which was just left wide open.... Weird.. I looked inside just to be blinded by mountains and mountains of gold gems and a one random carpet. This could pay my rent for years. I closed the treasury and locked it tight so no one could steal it. Which reminds me to install cameras.

Wing 5 PomefioreRoaring 20's

This is the only place which I knew part of the history too. Which also surprised me on how cheap the whole property was. This houses famous actor Vil Schoenheit who passed away from unknown means which includes his assistant Rook hunt and his protege Epel Felmier. Owning the property of who was once the most beautiful person in the world would be a dream come true for most of his fans. The wing was surely beautiful with royal purples. What stood out to me was the golden peacock throne in the middle of the lounge. There was a ballroom as well as a garden. Welp upstairs I go. This place has 3 masters and 2 guest as. One of the masters had a large vanity which had lines of skin care and make-up with a crown carefully placed in the middle.Ya this is definitely his.

Wing 6 IgnihydeSteampunk

Dark and gloomy with technology everywhere, almost. Yet this place seems secure almost. The dim lighting make the place hard to see but i can tell there's a tone of blue tents. There were skulls with gears on the walls. Kitchen was just as dark and apparently there was some laboratory in the attic. Which probably explains why there was a large dome on top of the wing. There was only 2 masters and no guest rooms. There was nothing in the first bedroom but in the second was there was a old realistic looking robot. On some broken charging station. Nope nope. I watched too many haunted doll movies. Last wing i go.

Wing 7 Diasomnia.Medieval

Crowly said this was the oldest and largest wing on the property and he doesn't disappoint. This is like a mini castle which is not even lit by electricity like the others. Even the Heartslbyul was more well lit then this. I turned on my phone flashlight and began to look for matches. The lounge was huge which also had a throne which looked ominous to say the least. I began making my way to the kitchen to look for a match. I looked though the old black wooden covers to find old knifes and dishes yet no match. Then i heard rustling. I looked up to see bats. The whole ceiling is covered in black bats. Are those fruit bats. Ya i gotta get those removed. It's unsafe for them to be here. I walked out and continued my search for matches. There were three floors to look at vs the usual 2 floors so i have a lot of ground to cover. Across from the kitchen though the lounge was a dining room the largest one i've seen. The creepy part was the fact there was a singular lit candle. You know what i give up on that match i have 2 more floors to explore so I gotta go. The second floor had a bunch of different quotrers, assuming for servants and guards. I'm assuming these are the guest rooms now days. On the top floor there was a library a large one 3 more guest rooms and one master room. The master room was pretty spacious yet this feels off. I ignored it. Besides, I'm not staying here. So i left.

Main house Ramshackle present

When I arrived at the main house it was already like 9pm so I must have missed Crowley and the moving crew. I wonder what I need to re-arrange. The main house had 2 floors max with 7 guest rooms and 1 master which is my room. I did a survey and made sure everything is how I wanted. Dining room, office,ballroom, kitchen which is filled with groceries, lounge, and my room. Everything is in order so i should be fine. So i should get something to eat.

I managed to cook some catfish since I was craving it. There was no point in eating in the dining room so I ate in my room and watched TV, using my PS4 to watch YouTube. Mid video I heard a knocking sound. I paused my vid and headed downstairs with my empty plate. Silence. Then another set of knocking. I put my plate away and peaked through the eye hole. There's no one there. Confused, I just left to go to bed. I wonder who was behind the door.