Exploration(pt4)

Scarabia

Grim was the first to enter the wing as soon as we smelled something. It wasn't nasty or rotten. It smelled almost like some meat grim followed the smell which led to the kitchen. I was about to follow but I heard someone running behind me. I turn to see a glimpse of a white shaw heading towards the back. I followed it because it could just be another ghost. Out back was an oasis. The ground had sand, there were a few palm trees and some shrubs. Yet there's nothing here. I had a small sigh of disappointment before heading back inside. That smell still lingers here so I might as well follow the smell. I walked to the ketchen to see the oven turned on as well as the stove yet there were no pots and pans. What i wasn't expecting was grim chowing down eating something from a bowl. So there was no fire. I turned off the stove and the empty oven. I was about to leave to continue my exploration when I saw a lean,dark skinned male with long hair that was tied into a low ponytail. His gray eyes were sharp yet there's something hypnotic about them "kalim is expecting you" he said dully as he turned around and walked away. I followed him to the dining room where there was floor seating. There laying on the comfortable pillows was a young man with short choppy white hair wearing some arabian clothing.i assume this was kalim. kalim was grinning ear to ear as i arrived "You came back" He said with excitement. "You must be hungry walking around for so long so I had jamil make you some food." he spoke, still beaming. I sat on the pillows and took a bite out of what I was assuming naan bread. It was really good and i didn't feel poisoned yet so it was safe for me to consume.I guess jamil is the the guy who brought me here. I gleaned over where jamil was and he was just standing there gazing at us. "I wanted to thank you for staying and cleaning this place but i get so excited I'm already ran out of energy. No matter how much i ran i couldn't reach you" he said. That explains the running footsteps. "It's no problem. I'm glad i get to see who resides here" i replied as kalim beamed "you will. Stay here right" he asked.i was confused but he scooted forward grabbed my hands as he pulled me to meet him much more closely face to face "you won't leave us right. Stay for eternity,making smile every day. You won't betray us and leave us to fade right. Tell me you won't-" "kalim." Jamil spoke. Kalim's grip was strong as that insane look in his eyes fades "sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." Kalim said as he shrinks back "can you stay just a little longer though."