Clean up [Incident 1]

As much as I would like to stay in chill,there's work to be done and a crap ton. Might as well handle it now then later. I Put on my cleaning clothes and grabbed supplies from one of the boxes in my attic which housed my cleaning supplies. Based off yesterday's assessment, the Diasomnia wing needs the most work so I shall start there. I put my cleaning supplies in a small cart and began my walk to the wing. When i enter Diasomnia it was more lighter then when i visited last time. I began my cleaning in the dining room since it has the most curtains. I opened up the large yet dusty curtains and began my deep cleaning. There was no major damages or cracks to the manor, just a whole lot of dust and bat stains which I was able to clean up with my trusty Lemon bleach concoction. After a hour the dining room looks brand new and so clean It could make Levi cry. I smiled at my hard work before moving to the kitchen. There wasn't any lightsource so I relied on my phone's flashlight which does some justice. I looked above once more to see the same bats from last time. I wonder if they're even alive. When I shined the light on one it started to move along with the other which automatically made me pan the light away. How the heck can I remove these bats? For now I need to get rid of any bat dropping so mold wouldn't get anywhere. After that clean up I searched the internet on how to remove bats. The solution I'm most drawn towards is to physically remove them one at a time but from my knowledge these are huge fruit bats and I don't have a box with me. As I was pondering on what to do I heard a sharp high pitch whistle which startled the bats to flee the kitchen. I ducked so i woulden't run into the swarm. The swarm left the kitchen and fled somewhere down the hall towards the direction of the backyard. Well... they're out of the kitchen...i guess. I got up from the floor and pointed my flashlight on the ceiling just to see a shadow passing by. My breath shortened as I was trying to follow the shadow only to see it disappear. The room grew colder as a sharp breaze went past me. When I turned around with the flashlight, I saw the shadow was part of some cape with black boots before it went around the corner(the image above is what you saw). I chased after itv thinking it's an elaborate intruder at this point to find nothing. Not a single trace......Imma do the rest tomorrow....