Mystery shop

I really do my best to adapt to this change in living which includes taking care of the property and the wild animals that just happen to want a snack. I also understand why I have to live this way. It's explainable. But the doors opening and closing constantly in Heartslabyul, running noises in Scarabia, music playing in Pomefiore, the increase of shadowy figures in Diasomnia, items getting rearrange or missing in Savanaclaw, the locked door in Octavinelle keeps rattling everytime i walk pass, even that dang life size doll keeps moving around in Ignihyde. Other than grim who's been promoted to somewhat of a house cat, I live alone. Completely alone. I sighed into my desk chair as I relaxed my fried brain. I would call Crowley but he probably would think I'm going insane and that it might be the isolation of this place. Maybe I just need to leave and go out somewhere. There is a town away from the manor. It's around a 30-40 minute walk which isn't too bad as long as I don't go into a shopping spree. After getting dressed in some comfortable wear, I began my walk down to the town and made sure I locked the gate behind me. It was a peaceful walk. There were a lot of people in the main street, almost looking like a large shopping district. I began walking around enjoying the stores until I spotted one that caught my interest. Sam's Mystery shop. It was a cool yet creepy looking shop that seemed out of place due to the other brightly colored shops. But many people are going in and out of it so I assume it's probably for aesthetics. I entered the shop to be greeted by weird trophies and collectables and had relatively normal items like milk and eggs. "Welcome Little Imp, what may you be looking for today" A male voice spoke from the side of me. There was a male with dark skin with black twist with a few purple in his hair. He has an apron with some bones and a hand in it which looks cool "oh I'm just browsing" I replied "let me know if you need assistance little imp" he said. I nodded and began looking around more. While looking around, I spotted a crystal basket. There are tiny crystals of a multitude of colors and sizes. "You know, they say that these magic crystals ward off ghost" a voice spoke next to me. It was the shop worker "ghost?" i replied and he nods "where are my manners? I'm sam. You must be the new Imp that moved to that cures property" Sam introduced "Nice to meet you" I replied "the pleasure is mine. I have to meet the brave soul who bought that land" Sam replied "anyway, the main house is made from these crystals which were embedded in the structure to prevent evil from seeping through" Sam informed "why would anyone put these in the house" I asked "well i amit, that old bird should've done that a long time ago. It would save us a lot of newspapers..... but surely you know of the unexplained activity" Sam stated and I just nod "give me one second. Let me give you something" Sam said as he left for the back. After a little while he came back with a journal and a necklace "here take these, on the house" He said "whats the journal for" i asked "You're going to write down each and every ghost on that property and report back to me. You make sure you wear that necklace everytime you leave the main house or they'll start to make permanent attachments." sam suggest "oh and i recommend you wear it outside the property too" sam adds and I put the necklace on "why is that" I asked and he ushered me to come close and her whispered "the only reason why I knew you lived in that place is because there was someone following you the whole time.that someone has been dead for a long time but now he's standing and watching you from afar"