Exploration(pt1)

Ramshackle

Sam's words were still lingering in my head. I guess I'm not crazy after all. My thoughts were interrupted by meowing. I sighed and sat up from my bed and began heading downstairs to feed grim. I headed to the kitchen and grabbed a can of tuna and opened it. Grim was on the counter so I just placed the can there. I should order a cat bowl so he doesn't risk cutting himself. I made myself breakfast and after I'm done I just headed into the dining room and started eating. While I ate,I pondered on if I should try to communicate and report to sam or ignore it and just assume I'm going to die from insanity. Well I can't just move out and ignore the situation and prevent myself from becoming a horror movie cliche so I might as well humor his words and see what's really going on.

Heartslabyul

Heartslabyul seems to be the most mild wing besides Ignihyde but I'm not ready for the doll just yet so might as well start there. Before leaving I grabbed my necklace and the journal. Grim decided to follow along which can help sense they say animals can see things like ghosts so even better. As we walked to the Heartslabyul I began preparing the journal. I also should be fine if I have to do an overnight stay since it has a very comfortable setting and I could just order food. After mentally preparing myself I enter the wing only to be hit with a soft smell of roses. I found this strange sense last time I checked. I never put any scented freshener in this room. I never smelled it when I went on a picnic here. I began walking around to find anything about any entities. Maybe I should've gotten ghost equipment. Surely there's a way to communicate with ghosts. As I walked past the kitchen the necklace vibrated which startled me. I looked over at grim who was just looking in the kitchen from the couches. There's someone in there. I sighed trying to calm myself down and pray I don't mess up this encounter. I stepped back and interred the 'empty'. The gem was vibrating every few seconds which maybe indicates danger level i don't know. I had no clue on what to do so I just stood there. After a few minutes the cabinets flew open and a bag of flowers fell out and spilled on the contour. After a few moments i walked over to see someone wrote in the flower "can you see me" I looked around to find anything and just shook my head. I grabbed a bunch of the flower and placed it on the island so i could see better "if you are here, tell me your name" I asked. Slowly words began to form spelling 'Trey clover'. Yay progress. I began to write it down and log it. As I was writing I felt a bref cold tap on my shoulder. I looked up then down at the writing. 'Name?' it reads. I told him my name. He's friendly which gives me some hope for this. "Is it just you" i asked. After a few seconds I looked down 'no. 4+ me' so there's five of them here. I nod. Seeing how old this place is I don't think there were any cameras so I have to rely on paintings or if google just happened to know who clover is. I caught a glimpse of what he wrote now 'gifts in the cooler' . We have a refrigerator so i checked in there to see (favorite dessert). That's actually really nice of them. I placed the (favorite dessert) on the counter. I took a bite and it was really good. Better than the store bought ones i'd say. I wonder if he was a baker before he died. I have to move on since there are still so many left. I exit the kitchen just to feel vibrations across the room. It was to the painting room. Like the last time it was vibrating every few seconds up until I reached the room. I saw no one and grim looked uninterested and basically left somewhere. The area felt a little cold so something to jot down. I spot something from the corner of my eye. A polaroid camera. A more modern one shockingly. I turned the camera on and took one picture. It surprisingly had some film left in it. I wonder who left it here. I waved the picture that came out the camera and to my surprise there was someone in the picture. There sat on a stool in front of an easel was a young man with orange hair which was pinned back in a sort-of half up half down style. He wore loose yet comfortable clothing with just some pants and a ruffled shirt. He was gazing at the canvas, all charming like. Is he a painter? I walked forward to the easel where the canvas stood and there was a painting of.... Me? Well she looked like me with the skin, hair, eyes even body type yet. Why did he depict me in Victorian clothing? Regardless, it was a beautiful painting. I looked around the canvas for some sort of signature which I found in the back. "Cater diamond ♢" i mumbled as the vibrations of the necklace stopped and the room got warmer. Well I have something to write down and a ghost camera. I chuckled to myself. Then I was startled by the creaking of a door. I looked out of the art room to see the game room door wide open. I calmed my nerves and began my exploration to the game room. There in front of me was a table with two hands. One was full of heart cards and the other were spades. both have a straight flush. Then my necklace vibrates but in slower interables. It was vibrating twice then stopping for like a minute before doing it again. Are there like two of them? I followed the vibrations to see a painting. There were three guys. Each looked uniform with a vest with different card patterns consisting of hearts ,cloves, spades and diamonds.the One who was passing out food, had short green hair, glasses,black vest with card pattern engravings and an apron with cloves matching the clove underneath his eye. The one in red who looks to be winning using cheats seeing the cards in his sleeves. He had a heart painted on his eye. His hair was almost a like aTerracotta type of red. The other had bluish hair and had a baffled expression like he lost. He had the prettiest turquoise eyes with a spade on his eye. I couldn't help but to smile at the picture as everyone looked to be having fun. I wonder what caused their deaths. I turned around to see the card now rearranged and were scrambled. Two cards stook out which were an ace and a card with two spades next to a cutter box. I guess the two people here were ace and deuce.i took the box as i might be in need of it later. I began to write this down. Then I heard loud meowing which was followed by hissing. Concern i exit the room as i followed the noise which leads upstairs the necklace started vibrating rapidly almost panicky. I saw grim who was alert and stiff like. He was glaring in the master bedroom where I saw nothing yet there was a strong sense of rose in the air. It's not suffocating but it is a bit overwhelming. I looked around the room to see a person standing at the window seal. He was translucent but i was able to make out the red hair and gray eyes. He had shorts with a train belt with roses. He looks like something you'd see in black butler or aristocratic ouija fashion with the color schelms of gold white and red. The ghost turns around and glances at me then looks down at the cat. He frowns. I can see his lips moving but no words came out. Grim hisses and backs away. The spirit looks up at me and mumbles something then he vanishes. The panic vibrations stopped and grim looks more releaf but scared. I was stunned yet felt physically drained. I left the room and began heading downstairs. I happen to look at the painting in the middle which matches the description of the spirit i saw. Seeing there was a golden frame i assume they'll be some name on a plat. There it was at the very bottom. "Riddle Rosehearts"