Exploration(pt6)

Ignihyde

Night time is just around the corner and that rising fear is now settling in as I gaze at the giant wing. No, I'm not talking about Ignihyde in front of me, it's Diasomnia. I sighed and maybe if i can get this over with quick enough I can finish this investigation before sundown. I looked down at Grim who looked just as tense as me. I sighed and we entered the building. I guess no matter the time it's always dark in here. The blue light tent didn't help either. At Least i could still see things. I know there's a robotic doll in here so I skipped the whole exploration of the lower floors and headed straight to the upper floors much to grim's protest. We walked to the room where I hoped that doll would be and would know it. As soon as I opened the door that doll was gone..... Great.... Laughing was heard down the hallway. Around the corner was a boy with his hair in resemblance to blue flames which glowed in the dark. He had glowing yellow eyes and sharp teeth which smiled at me. He then disappeared behind the corner. Before following the ghost i should investigate the room. I entered the charging room to find wires scattered everywhere as well as gears but in comparison with the rest of the house, there weren't many skulls or death like themes. There was a desk where tools were set up most likely to repair the doll when needed which explains how it wasn't old or dusty looking. I wonder who was behind it. There was papers on the board wall which had instructions on the doll which was named Ortho. Then a light was projected behind me. I turned around to see that little boy again. But he held a can? I looked back at the paper to see how similar the model doll drawing and the boy looked. Is this ortho. The boy held out the can which got grim's attention. Then he booked it. Straight up ran with Grim following behind him. Now I have no choice but to chase after them. I followed them around the corner and no bright light could be seen nor found. Nor the sound of grim which concerns me the most. There shouldn't be a lot to the wing but why does it feel so big now. Then I heard something drop and a meowing sound from behind. I turned back and followed the noise until I saw a ladder. I walked up the ladder to see a dome. With the dark sky illuminating the area. This was the lab the stars were clear as day from here. I couldn't help but to be mesmerized. That moment was interrupted by a voice "ortho. Leave the cat alone and give him that can". I looked down to see a male with Victorian clothing with long flaming blue hair like the boy. "Aww ok" the boy said as he put the can down so grim can figure out how to open it himself. The older male looked too busy with something where i don't think he noticed me walking towards him "hello" i said which made him absolutely sky rocket. His eyes widen as he stumbled back on the floor "big brother are you ok" ortho ask as he rushed to him. He shakingly points to me "y y y you can see me now!?" he exclaimed "umm....ya" i replied. he sighs slightly as he gets up "d don't scare me like that. At Least give me a warning before you jumpscare me like some horror game" he said. And i just nod "sorry" . he just hums and gets back to fixing the doll. "D do you mind leaving. This requires total concentration. Which you ruined a minute ago..." he asked. Well I'm not one to tick off a ghost so i just grabbed grim who hanging on to the can and began to leave. I head down stairs where i saw ortho again "sorry for taking your cat. Is there anything i can do to make it up to you" he asked. I thought for a moment "i need the best flashlight you have".