The "Little Things" they do (Octavinelle)

------Jade-----------------------------

"Chamomile tea.i made it myself" jade said not bothered by my loud scream when he came out of nowhere holding a tray with a tea set. "Jade...it's 3am" I mumbled as he placed the tray on the nightstand. jade pours the tea in the cup and hands it to me "it helps with restless nights according to online forms" jade smiled. He bore his heterochromic eyes at me. Feeling pressured I moved the cup closer to my lips and sip the drink. It was sweet and earthy tasting. It's not bad. I gulped down the rest of the cup not realizing how thirsty I was. "Thank you" I said, "it's nothing to thank me for. I'm just doing my duties" he replied as he sat down on the bed next to me glancing and smiling....weird

"If you have the time I'll like for you to join me in the terrarium" jade asked "sure" i replied. I followed jade out to the terrarium where the mushrooms grew nicely and beautifully. "There's something i wanted to show you" he said as he leads me to a patch of herbs "you grow you're own tea" i asked "of course. When the lounge was up in business, we only accepted the top quality of ingredients in our foods" he explained "beside how else would our killing be so effective" he adds glancing at me with a smile. I figured he would say something creepy. "Chamomile tea was your favorite so we grew some for you" jade adds as he picks the herbs "i never told you any info like that" i replied "yes you have" he replied "perhaps you don't remember our time together.or maybe you forgot when you killed me" he said as he gathers the herbs in a bag "no matter. When you join us, maybe we can forgive each other to resume our lifes as normal" he smiles "oh can you water the shrooms, they require much moisture" he adds as he leaves me. I just nod, recovering from the strange revelation. I shook it off soon after. He might be thinking of someone else. I haven't killed anyone.

------Azul-------------------------------------

Azul hasn't been his usual self lately. I would even say he's gotten soft. More vulnerable. At Least when we're alone. When I clean he offers to help like most of the others but then there's the gift giving and late night visits where he clings on to me like his life depends on it. "Which place do you like more." azul asked randomly "the main house it's the only place where I could be at peace now days" i replied "how about clothing" he asked "how is this relevant" i asked "just humor me I'm going to be busy. Now how about flowers-" he asked. I sighed and humor him by answering the questions and with a satisfying smile he left. Weird guy. Later on that night i was awakened by a shift in weight a opened my eyes to see a knife stabbing down at me. Quickly i moved to one side briefly dodging the crashing knife. I push the assalent off and turns out to be azul "i knew it.." he mumbled as he gets up and sighs "it's all the same. Just when I hoped to have a different outcome...I suppose I can be more patient" he mumbles while brushing his hair back. "Have a good night." azul said as he disappeared, dropping the knife. What was that even for!?

------Floyd---------------------------------------

"Shrimpy~ come out come out i wanna play some more~" Floyd teased as i hid in a room.

Him and his bipolar never fails to scare me "please come~ out i'll make it less painful if you do" Floyd adds as the dragging of a axe was heard

-earler-

"SHrimpy~" Floyd cheered as he pulls me into a suffocating hug "i messed you~ azul hogged you all day" he exclaimed "sorry i guess..well i'm free if there is something you want me to do" i asked and he thought then smiled "how about my favorite" he asked "i'm not playing extreme water polo with you" i deadpanned "aw. How about a shot off" he asked. Assuming he means water guns i just nod "i'll go get some" i said then i left. After a quick trip to sam's shop for some water guns, i entered into the household only for a bullet to miss me by a hair. There infront of me was a revolver held in the hands of floyd. When he pulled the trigger again it jameed "aw.. That ruins the fun" He pouts "what is that noise" Azul asked then he saw the scene displayed "so you finally wished to become one of us" azul asked seemly quite happy "NO" i shouted "well we can't play shoot out you always win anyway... Welp i guess we're playing tag instead. Then i hear the lock of the door behind me "have fun" jade said before disappearing. "10-"

Now i'm hiding from floyd who somehow gained a axe trying to find a window or something. I sneaked around to another room were a window was present. I unlocked the window and jumped out of the building and booked it back to ramshackle and slammed the door behind me.i breath a sigh of relief as i slid down to the floor in a huff. Note to self no more games with floyd- crack. The head of the axe crash into the door above me "aww i can't go in there" floyd pouts "until next time I'll make sure I win"