Exploration(final part)

Diasomnia

My heart drops when I approach this wing. Might as well be a castle. Grim cowers behind me sensing the same bad vibes as me. I clutched onto the flashlight ortho gave me and put on my brave face "you can do this. You can-" i jumped as the door opened. I sighed and i causley entered the wing. As soon as I entered the door slammed shut behind me. Nope nope nope nope. I cave sam will just have to get the 6 wings and i never have to never do this again. I turned the handle. It didn't budge. I can hear grim meowing from the otherside. Wait.....he's outside. Ok ok ok ok.... Let's get this over with. I can only assume grim is trying to find another way in. I turned on the flashlight and pointed at the lobby. When I pointed the light upwards I spotted a slight shadow walking downstairs which made the light flicker. I froze. When the lights worked back again the shadow was gone. I gulped as I began trembling up stairs. Up stairs I felt nothing but cold sweat as I held on my forever vibrating necklace. "You human over there" A voice boomed through the silence. I jumped over the loud voice as I turned to see a young man dressed similarly to a knight decked in armor. His eyes glared at me which pierced my soul. "The young master wishes for your presents. It would be shameful of you if you make him wait longer" he scolded as he bore his fangs. Lord have mercy im freaking terrified. The more i owleshly looked at him the more inrage he became "Im i not speaking in the common tongue. Are you too dumb to understand the words which flow through thine mouth? Or perhaps you barely know how to move.fine i shall escort you myself" he declared which snapped me out of that minor moment of fear and stepped back "Are you making plans to escape!? YOu run away from our lord! Have you no shame. You stay there I shall escort you WITHOUT incident" He exclaimed. Yep imma book it. I ran away as I heard thumping and the clustering of armor as that loud knight ran after me. I turned the corner sliding in the progress because of the rug which ended up tripping the knight on the way which gave me time to loop back around and practically jump down the stairs. The back door. The door to the gardens should be open. I ran through the hallway in the middle of the stairs "cease Your running human" his voice boomed again as i used what's left of my adrenaline and stamina and burst through the back door and ran all the way to the garden woods. I have no idea how far I was but I was wheezing and panting as I tried to catch my breath as my heart ran miles. I collapsed on my knees needing some form of rest.hissing was heard from a distance. I looked up to see a swarm of bats and grim hanging from the scruffle. Great, I have to rescue him this time. I huffed as I regained some of my stamina. I grabbed back my flashlight and checked if it still worked,lucky it still does, and began my journey through the woods. I continued walking to where I reached the center where there was a large dome. Maybe not as big as savanaclaw's but it was massive to say the least. I entered the dome and searched for grim. As soon as I entered the flashlight stopped working. I had to rely on the moon as I searched for that cat. Then I heard a squeak. A bat fluttered past me. It was smaller than what I've seen. I followed the small creature to see if it knew the way. A clearing was presented before me where a guy stood in the middle holding grim. I could tell that guy was smiling "my my. How did you get here little one" he asked grim, who squirmed in his hands. Then a cold hand covered my mouth and pulled me away from within the bushes. My blood went cold and I squirmed around myself as panic set in though my body not knowing what's going on. We tripped on a branch and fell but it got me into more trouble as he began caging me with his arms "stop. You're making this worse for yourself.it would be better for both of us if you calmed down" a voice spoke sternly. Then that man came around the bushes to see me and this perpetrator holding grim who was clawing at his cloak "silver, you're being too rough with them. Keep this up you're going to scare her to death, we can't have them dying right now" he said. I was let go automatically as I shuffled away from him. Silver had a handsome face and beautiful purple eyes. He looked down "I'm sorry," Silver said,as he got up. He walked over to me and helped me stand. "I assume this little guy is yours" the other man asked as he held grim up to me. Grim automatically jumped in my arms. He's just as shaky as I am "oh where are my manners? Lilia vanrouge. Am at your service highness" lilia said as he bowed and silver bowed with him "highness?" i questioned "you do own this now properly yes. Therefore you technically rule these lands, no?" lilia said as he placed his hand underneath his chin, grinning at me with a bright smile "right. Our lord would like to meet you in person. He's gathered enough energy now; perhaps our conversation can last overnight" lilia said. Lilia linked his arm around mine as he began to lead me out of the dome "Staying here isn't that bad. Beds are always made to fit your comfort and preference" he lists as he continues to drag me along. "You know your highness, our lord talks very highly of you since you've arrived and took charge of the place. Thanks to you It's cleaner than I've ever imagined, "Lilia complemented. I awkwardly nodded as we followed along to the main building. We walked to the dining room where silver pulled out a seat for me. Lilia sat me down and patted my head "our lord should be around somewhere. We'll find him so wait right here." lilia said as he left the dining room with silver following behind. I looked over the corner and they were gone. Grim pawed my chest and meowed. I looked down at grim who's paw was pointing at something. Almost like a miracle or a mistake on the ghost's part but regardless the door was wide open.I looked to the left and to the right. No one was here. With that said I booked it.

Ramshakle 

 I slowed down when I reached closer to the main house. I huffed as i catched my breath. I dropped grim who was tight in my grasp. I was in the back of the main house woods and the path to ramshackle isn't that far. I relaxed a little and I started walking. "Beautiful night isn't it" a voice spoke next to me which made me jump. Next to me was a very tall male with jet black hair. His eyes glowed a lime green as he stared down at me.The most pecural thing about him is the horns above his head. "Ah I'm sorry. I tend to have that effect on humans like yourself" he said as he stepped back a little. "No no. I just didn't see you here." i replied, feeling a little bad "why are you out here this late at night" i asked. He smiled as he replied "Roaming around these woods provides me with comfort.you can't do too much when you're dead" I just nod "who are you?" i asked once more "You don't know" he asked "should I know?" I questioned back then I sighed "well It's late and sleep is all I want right now. So just don't freak me out ok" i said as i began to leave back. The tall male walks and catches up to me "may i accompany you. It's dangerous at night." he asked. I thought for a moment then remembering that the main house is made out of some ghost repelling crystal. ".....ok" I said. His eyes lit up slightly as we continued walking "so what's your name anyways" i asked "i shall not tell you" he replied "so what do i call you" i asked once more

"Whatever you desire"

"Whatever?"

"Anything you wish"

"You're giving me too much power"

"How so? I just grant you permission to call me any name of your choosing"

"We just met and you trust me way too much" I sighed. We reached the door and he had a slight frown "If you wish we can return to where I reside in" he asked "no I'm fine. I had enough traveling for one day and I'm really tired. Thanks though" I replied as I slowly backed away. I head inside the house while waving goodbye. Grim meowed as I sighed a breath of relief.

In the morning I showered and got dressed so I could head down to Sam's shop and report my initial findings. When I exited the door there was a slash mark on the floor. When I turned to close and lock the door, a larger scratch like burn mark was left there. Could it be that ghost? Is that what happens when they try to get in. I touched my neck and realized I forgot that necklace.i ran inside and grabbed the piece of jewelry. After that I made my way in town with a book of stories to tell. Sam's gonna get a crack out of this one.