39 LEO

"She's at the cafe with her little brother,"
I breathed out. It has been months and the guys who was after me and her are gone. I got rid of the main source, yet... I want her to be depended on me.
I want her to feel safe around me and the need of protection. I hated that feeling but god she's in my dreams and nightmare. I can't bloody think straight after I met her.
"Okay," I hung up and grabbed my keys.

The drive down to the cafe felt longer than usual and as soon as I parked outside I saw her by the window. God, I've missed her eyes, smile and...that body.
I got out the car, avoiding looking at her as I went up to the entrance. Some of my guys were with me and one asked what I was gonna do.
Hell, I didn't know what I wanted to do. Oh well, I wanted to grab her and do her on the table right here and right now but that wasn't gonna happen anyway.
I felt her gaze at me and I caught myself smirking. She has seen me. Good. I avoided looking when I saw in the corner of my eye, they stood up and started walking towards the exit. The exit where I was basically covering. I small talked with one of my guys when someone walked in me. I could smell her perfume.
Act surprised, you idiot.
I looked down at her, getting an expression on and it worked perfectly. Her eyes were on me and she looked equally as surprised. She's so fucking close to me. Without any second thoughts, I grabbed her hand and made her follow me out.
The guys stopped the brother and I got her in my car.
You guys know what happened next. I only pretended to be angry at her but she's not in danger anymore. I only missed her and I kinda missed her being angry at me as well.
But my plan didn't go as well as I hoped for. I might need to arrange a plan B...