15

Soon enough the party got loud and messed up just like last time.
However, this time I was sober and lost interest in drinking more than the drink Leo made me.
Hannah and I ended up in a circle in the living room, where they passed a joint as they talked about anything and everything.
I politely declined when the joint passed to me.
"Have you ever tried?" The girl who held the joint asked, high as a kite.
I only shook my head.

"Bummer," she seemed genuinely offended for that and made me pass it to the guy next to me.

The high as a kite girl then looked at me up and down, not hiding the judgment before looking back at Hannah.
"You're babysitting her or something? She's like a fucking kid,"
Some of the other people thought it was funny and let out a snort when she said it.
I ignored them all and turned to the girl.
She had the same fashion as Hannah, yet Hannah fit the style much more.
"What's your name?"
I asked out, not being bothered by her disgust expression when I asked.
"Karen,"
I only gave her a nod before I continued,
"I didn't even know your name, yet here you are judging my ass because I won't inhale that piece of shit into my lungs,"
Karen opened her mouth, wanting to say something back but I stopped her.
"Respect others decisions or shut the fuck up,"
Sounds of oh'ed was in the background and I only gave Karen a smile before standing up.

Karen huffed behind me before telling people to shut up when they started 'oh-ing' again.

A headache crept on me and I desperately needed a quiet place.
The bathroom, I thought
I squeezed myself through crowds of people and to the hall where the bathroom was. But as I should've known, it was packed.
There was about 5 girls standing in line and the line never seemed to be moving.
I groaned but soon remembered the room where Leo was playing in.
It was pretty quiet there but it wasn't fun being there when some mafia shit went down.
I looked at the door and it was opened, however the lights were off.
"No ones there," I noted to myself and walked up to the door and peaked inside.
No scary looking dudes playing card game as if their lives depends on it.
I snuck in and closed the door behind me.
Doing the wild guessing of where the light switch was I felt something on the wall and clicked on it.
The lights flickered on and soon enough I could see the whole room.
I didn't notice the bed that was in the corner, or the empty desk. I looked around to soon see it was a bedroom.
A bag of clothes was on the floor by the closet. Someone who haven't moved in yet or just haven't bothered unpacking.
I had a feeling of that I shouldn't be here and decided to get out before someone came but as I walked towards the door the door handle got pulled down and I squealed and ran to the nearest hiding place which was the closet.

This is fucking stupid.
I mentally facepalmed myself as I was about to piss on myself from the fear of getting caught.
What the actual fuck am I doing?