10

"My fucking head," Hannah groaned in pain.

I placed her coffee across from her and sat down. I made her come with me to the cafe by the campus to get something refreshment and after 15 minutes of arguing she finally agreed and here we were.

"How much did you drink yesterday?"

Hannah looked at me as if she was thinking hard about what she had yesterday but shut her eyes and sighed defeated.

"I don't remember," she started.

"I don't really remember most from last night. Only the time we arrived and the time I got home,"

I laughed at her state. She grabbed her coffee and took a sip.

"Even the coffee doesn't help,"

I gave her a sympathetic smile and handed her a glass of water.

"I got you some water too,"

She shot me a pout, thanking me. The only thing that was hurting with me was a small headache but it was durable. The bright sun or the warmth didn't help with the matter at all but I couldn't complain. I looked out the window and it was sure a lot of on our age walking around since it was by the college.

"I can't believe Leo even wanted to drive my drunk ass home," by her expression she was blushing. Embarrassed I could tell.

"Yeah, he insisted," I added. She groaned soon after.

"I humiliated you, didn't I?" she asked with guilt in her voice. I frowned and shook my head.

"Of course not, you were fine, don't worry,"
Hannah gave me a thankful smile and took a sip of the water.

A sound of engines roared the air and 3 cars pulled up by the café. One of them was familiar as it was Leo's.
I could see him from the window getting out of the car. He was wearing a black t-shirt, showing off the rest of his ink on his arms. He wore sunglasses but took them off.
Every time he came around it was difficult to look away. He flashed a smile to his friends and then they made their way towards the café.
My heart started to beat faster and I quickly looked at Hannah so he won't catch me staring.
"So your head still hurts?" I asked almost in a panic.
Hannah looked at me dumbfounded before answering,
"Of course, I have just taken one sip,"
I didn't reply but take a sip from my drink and looked down on my phone.
"God, there's Leo." Hannah pointed out.
'of course, I noticed him. Probably the whole café noticed these guys coming through the door,' I thought.
"Oh," I tried to sound uninterested.
After scrolling through Instagram not even looking at the pictures I couldn't help but glance behind me if I could see Leo.
He was by the cashier ordering something. He placed his hand on the counter and then casually looked around in the café and I looked away again, afraid he saw me.
Hannah didn't look bothered by him being there as I could see her flash a small smile in his direction.
"You're still breathing, I see," Leo's voice was beside me and I jumped.
I peaked up to see him stand right beside me as he looked at Hannah.

"Barely," she added. He nodded before fixing his eyes on me.
"You too," he commented and I cleared my throat before attempted to sound confident and care.
"I didn't have that much to drink,"
He didn't answer but when I turned my head to look at him he was already looking at me with a small smile plastered on his face,
"You can't be wasted when you're my lucky charm,"
I scratched the back of my neck not sure what to answer but all I did was reply with
"Stop calling me that,"