12

"Today class we are going to jump into the mind of good old William Shakespeare,"

The middle-aged professor clapped her hands together and gave the class a big grin.

"It sounds very boring I know. Since he's the most famous author, poet and so on but he was a really important part when it came to the English literature. He wrote love stories and you all know one of his works such as Romeo and Juliet. But he also wrote comedies, such as the taming of the shrew."

She began explaining the insight of Shakespeare and I was doing my best to get it all written down.

One thing that I didn't know was that he invented the word 'assassination'.

The class ended quickly and I scanned the crowd to see if I saw Hannah but she was nowhere to be seen. Did she even attend the class?

I walked back to the dorms but when I got to the building a familiar figure walked through the doors. Leo.

When I got into the building and headed to my room the door was already opened. I slowly opened the door wider to see Leo going through Hannah's drawers.

"Excuse me? what are you doing?" I asked out feeling proud of me busting him. He stopped and turned on his heels.

"Oh, lucky charm,"

I frowned at his uninterested reaction.

"I told you to stop calling me that and why are you in my room?"

He turned back to the drawer and closed it before opening the other.

"Hannah's room too and she got something that belongs to me,"

Somewhat in me dared me to walk up to him and closed the drawer. Leo's smirk appeared and he straightens his back, making him much taller than expected.

"You'll regret that,"

I cleared my throat, feeling it dried up.

"And you'll regret I caught you,"

He stepped closer and the smell of his cologne filled my nose.

"Is that so, what are you going to do, lucky charm? step on my toe?"

He got to be joking, right?

I looked him dead in the eye.

"I will tell Hannah," as if that would scare him.

He backed away and I honestly wished he didn't.

"Easy now," he chuckled.

"Won't want her to get furious,"

I sighed and pointed at the door.

"Please leave."

He just glanced at the door before looking back at me. In fact, he stared me down.

"What if I don't want to leave,"

I groaned, wanted to give up right here and now. He sure was the annoying brother.

"I am asking nicely,"

Leo only let out a laugh.

"I'll stop bothering you,"

He turned to the door and walked out but when I was about to close the door a hand stopped it. I peaked through the opening. Leo held onto the door and leaned in and said,

"Don't mention this to Hannah by the way, since I am leaving and all," he shot me a wink and let go of the door.

I didn't have the time to answer before he paced down towards the exit.
Wonder what he was looking for.