chapter eleven

As the group neared Helgen they put their horses at a good distance away so they wouldn't be caught in the crossfire as they formed a tactic Gila climbed up a tree to get a vantage point to see how many there were, what they were armed with, and where they were. Climbing back down she gave her report of at least fifty bandits. " It's been a long time since we've been here isn't it guys?" Ebon-shi asked as he looked at the walls of the once-prosperous town where they had first met. Closing his eyes remembered it as if it was yesterday.

( Six years ago. Ebon-shi pov)

The icy air was thin as the imperial legion unloaded the prisoners from the carts in the streets of Helgen the archers had their arrows trained on us as they shot at a breton from rorikstead who tried to run. looking among the mass of faces that seem to be destined for the chopping block only a few faces stood out to me.

Firstly there was the high elf who I had seen the thalmar agents sending hateful glares towards her. Perhaps she was a thalmar deserter she was quite beautiful with golden eyes, long black hair, and her chest was armed with rather large 'assets'. Distinct burn marks on her hand from Fire and lightning magic clearly she was a battlemage of some sort.

Next was the wood elf who sent vicious growls at each soldier daring to put their hands on her. She had long brown hair, her arms and legs had the faintest of muscle, and her fingers specifically her middle and index fingers had light blisters on them she was clearly an archer and judging by those canines she was clearly carnivorous.

Next was the argonian a rather slim build who sent a blank expression towards the guards who pointed their swords and bows at him as if the fear of death was non-existent for him, before uttering the words "If it is indeed my time to join the dread father, I will happily join him in the void, Hail Sithis." By that term I immediately realized he was an assassin for the Dark Brotherhood.

Next was the khajiit his long claws and slender build told me he was either an assassin or a thief if I had to guess a thief by the way he was eyeing up the local citizens as scouting for a good piece to loot despite the rather dire situation he was in. His fur was a dark gray with black stripes his eyes were slitted like most Khajiit although his tail looked as if it had been cut as there was a narrow gash across it as it was about half as long as it normally should be.

Next was the redguard woman she was slender rather busty and had very thick legs and a very athletic build if I had a guess she was one of the redguard sell swords that I'd seen in my travels she had a vicious glare as she was aggressively struggling against her binds. 

Next was the nord and I don't know how in the name of oblivion this guy wasn't gagged as he was taunting and jesting the imperial soldiers while laughing like an absolute madman, perhaps the chopping block for this man would be a mercy killing if anything he had short medium blonde hair, a fairly muscular build, as well as brown eyes.

Next was the male imperial his skin was stark white to deathly gray and his eyes glowed like burning embers from a fire, long black hair, and a goatee. Judging by his teeth this guy was a vampire but something about his vibe told me he was not an ordinary vampire compared to the common rabble that I'd encountered on the roads before.

Next was the female imperial she just sat there standing next to the other imperial perhaps they were related her long black hair was in a rat tail braid she wasn't too impressive in the chest area but her legs however were a sight to behold they were long slightly muscular and looked like they could kick the head clean off of a giant.

Next was the breton he had a faded scar on his cheek that looked like it was a burn or a fire arrow got him in the cheek whichever it was I couldn't tell his long brown hair was messy as he had bangs covering his left eye he appeared to be rather than focusing on the situation ahead, he appeared to be admiring the architecture which was kind of odd given the circumstance. But hey I suppose everybody needs to go to that special place in one's mind before they're time comes.