chapter fifty two

(Third person pov)

After a few hours after their leaders collapse in the doorway they had carried him to his and Asadelf's shared bedroom and laid him down on their bed as Asadelf set at the foot of the bed concerned she had managed to get his armor off leaving him in only a pair of rugged trousers as his body was bandaged. Thanks to Gentu's healing magic his external wounds were no longer an issue however his internal injuries such as his broken ribs leg arm and eye were a completely different story. She had given Yamma his weapons and armor to be repaired and fixed while she carefully took her cloth out of some warm water and carefully put it over his forehead as he remained unconscious as he had been for the last few hours. Despite her best efforts Ebon-shi remained in a deep state of slumber and recovering from the texting vendetta he had been through previously while he was absent. While the group was all worried about him Asadelf had taken over as leader temporarily and had them go about their own tasks this way everything can be dealt with as efficiently as possible after promising that she would inform them if he woke up. Gila took over hunting duty as usual as she was the team hunter as she headed along the mountainside in the forest looking for something big like an elk. Sabrina hold herself up in her alchemy lab and made more potions for the group as well as another big portion to sell. Yamma had confided himself into the smithing room making more weapons and armor to be sold after repairing Ebon-shi's weapons and armor and forging a new ebony helmet, he had also sharpened the claws on the ebony brawler gauntlets while he was at. Myra was sitting in the library reading a book with her arms crossed as the book rested on her lap while Tully and Suvvan clashed in a practice duel honing their skills with their greatswords against fellow weapon class users while Serana set nearby watching and lightly providing taunting remarks to the two. Severin and Shadow-step were still practicing with the muffle and invisibility combo attempting to keep it going for two minutes now with the current record being a minute and five seconds. Lianya and Salazar were in the main hall with Lianya admiring the flowers that were blooming by the doorway meanwhile Salazar was quietly skittering about minding his own business but staying close to his sister. Meanwhile Gentu after helping out with Yamma fixing Ebon-shi's armor and weapons confided himself back down into his workshop to make progress on his current projects which he was alternating between one and another not focusing on just one at a time in order to accelerate production. Aside from deciphering the schematics for the sentrys he was primarily working on creating a new limb to replace his old one which he had a basic design down on paper. And thanks to the dwarven sphere guardian and dwarven spiders that Gila and Severin brought back he had all the pieces he needed to reconstruct his own limb. The first thing he did was put on a set of oculary goggles with multiple lens to allow him to magnify small parts so he could see what he is doing.

He had also brought out a small tool kit that was neatly rolled in a pouch of fine leather revealing multiple dwarven tools such as pliers, a hammer, screwdrivers, wrenches and other tools that he kept on his desk

He had also brought out a small tool kit that was neatly rolled in a pouch of fine leather revealing multiple dwarven tools such as pliers, a hammer, screwdrivers, wrenches and other tools that he kept on his desk. He flipped to the primary lens down as he started carefully disassembling the dwarven spider legs from the main component as well as disconnecting the arm from the dwarven sphere. Once the parts were separated he carefully detached the crossbow and sword blade from the upper arms leaving only the arm piece remaining and then carefully removing the digits from the dwarven spider until they were about the length of his fingers. He then took out the pieces of dwarven plate metal and the struts that Gila and Severin brought back reaching down with his good arm and grabbing the handle of the forge from his work table to began his work of molding the metal into his desired shape. The moment his hand that wore wraithguard came into contact with the handle of the forge the ethereum infused hammer sparked to life.