Chapter Thirty

As the group returned to the Fort they were met by Yamma and Suvven sparring outside in a friendly match. Yamma demonstrates his might by effortlessly body slamming Suvvan and in turn the crazy nord puts his foot up to Yamma's stomach as he kicks the large orc off of him and flips to his feet. Yamma rolled and landed on his feet as the group entered the fort not to disturb the two sparring warriors. As they entered Salazar was asleep by the door as Shadow-step, Myra, and Sabrina were sitting at the table counting the loot they found and as usual Asadelf was in the corner reading. " I assume Tully is still in the room with the other vampire?" Gentu asked as Asadelf nodded and Gentu went to check on him. As Gentu entered the room Tully was asleep on the floor leaning against the bed as the nord vampire was still asleep. As Gentu approached the woman twitched in her sleep as Gentu nudged Tully's foot quickly. " Tully wake up, I think your friend is waking up." Tully's amber eyes opened seeing Serana's leg stretching as she was sitting up he quickly rose to meet her. "Hm? h-how did I get here?" Serana asked holding her head as Tully put a Gentle hand on her shoulder. " Take it easy Serana, I found you in a cell in this fort's dungeon. I swear I'll answer your question but first take this, it will help you recover your strength." Tully said placing the fancy red glass vial on her lap. 

" Ok drink first, questions after

" Ok drink first, questions after." Serana nodded, gulped the liquid down, and relaxed after finishing the potion of blood as she rested her head against the wall. " So, Where are we?" Serana asked in a groggy tone still recovering from the treatment as Tully spoke. "We are in Fort Snowhawk near Morthal I found you in a hidden dungeon cell chained to the wall, Gentu said your wounds looked like someone was taking your blood." Tully explained as Serena's eyes widened. " What!?" Serana shouted in shock " We didn't find any Vampires here just necromancers and skeletons." Tully said before Serana cut him off. " I remember now, those necromancers I overheard them mentioning they made a deal with a witch or a hagraven to bring back someone that she worshipped I didn't get the name but it has something to do with solitude and the ruby throne." Serana summarized as Tully nodded taking her by the hand and helping her up. " Ok it looks like I'm on my way to Solitude to investigate." Tully said as he sat up before Serana pinned him against the wall in a rather Intimate position. " Those fuckers stole my blood, and there's no way in oblivion I'm allowing the pests to get away with it, plus it's been a while since you and I went together it will be just like old times." Serana persuaded with a soft smile. " Fine, but first let's get your gear sorted out, come." Tully ordered as he led Serana out to the nearby forge. " Hey Yamma, Gentu my friend needs your assistance." Tully called out to The duo of smiths as they walked over. Serana visibly tensed seeing dawnbreaker on Gentu's hip as the two approached. " So you are Tully's friend? hehe didn't think Tully had a Lady friend." Gentu teased playfully as Yamma thoroughly examined Serana's royal vampire light armor. " I'm afraid once armor looks like that it needs to be replaced." Yamma said solemnly understanding the sentimental value of one's armor. " Ok Serana, you discuss armor details with them and I'm going to let the boss know what's going on." Tully said as Serana nodded and he went to the main room where Ebon-shi was at a table examining the map. " Tully, how is your friend recovering?" The dark elf asked not looking up from the map. " She's fine, but it seems we have a lead that points to Solitude." Tully said as Ebon-shi nodded. "The group is gonna split up for a bit to pursue their separate tasks. Gentu is taking Yamma to investigate a lead on a dwarven ruin from the intel he got from Calcelmo, Gila and Sabrina are heading to Whiterun, and now it appears you and your friend are heading to Solitude to investigate your lead." Ebon-shi explained thinking practically and efficiently. " So that leaves Seven here, it could be troublesome if there's an attack. We should probably plan a rendezvous point just in case." Tully said as Asadelf entered and spoke. " We can use my mage tower Myrwatch it's east of Morthal and I can set up a barrier to make it disappear from sight if we are in danger." Asadelf explained as Ebon-shi nodded and spoke. " Very well, then let's make preparations before we split up." He said as they went to the main room as Ebon-shi spoke. " Alright since we're splitting up our numbers are dwindling so we will rendezvous at the mage tower Myrwatch courtesy of Asadelf so when we reunite we will reconvene here, but should a situation arise we will meet at Myrwatch, so Gentu and Yamma finish making preparations for our guest, Sabrina please ensure your alchemical preparations are ready for everyone and Asadelf please be ready to help with enchanting her gear too." Ebon-shi instructed in a gentle tone unlike a military commander he didn't demand obedience he asked them to help and they did, and if they had a plan that was better than his then he would listen. Almost on the dot the sound of hammer against material echoed and reverberated throughout the fort as the resident blacksmith duo forged the solid ebony into new armor, hours upon hours of constantly shaping the material infusing the daedra heart into the material and then quickly cooling it off in the quench before finishing the final armor piece and then getting to work on the weaponry the same process followed shaping the ebony to the desired shape, and then infusing the daedra heart before immediately passing the items to Gentu who after gulping down one of Sabrina's fortify smithing potions instantly started working on the weapons first on the grindstone a grinding them down to a wicked sharp point and edge to rival a piece of sharpened obsidian. Once the weapons were sharpened to such a legendary quality he immediately took the armor pieces over to the workbench before improving them making them into the best they can be. Soon Serana was handed her new armor, a light set of daedric mail and a thick hood to block the sun, a deadly sharp daedric sword, and a daedric dagger.