chapter thirty two

The group quickly rushed to their orc and breton comrades Suvvan and Ebon-shi gently took Gentu from Yamma's arms and brought him to a vacant bed as Sabrina eased Yamma onto the ground. Asadelf used a low-level fire spell to cauterize Gentu's wound to stop the bleeding. The group was horrified at the sight of their friend's mangled appendage Asadelf took some cloth and some warm water to clean Gentu's arm and then wrapped the cloth around it as a makeshift bandage and then let Gentu rest as the group tended to Yamma who was running on pure adrenaline as he was trying to get himself and Gentu back here as quick as possible he had overexerted himself and that was paying for it. Sabrina had concocted a potion to help relieve his fatigue and help him relax for a little while but even after Yamma gulped the potion down he stayed awake and stayed sitting against the wall while Asadelf removed the weapons on Gentu so he could rest more comfortably. The group in particular took great interest in the large hammer that Asadelf removed from Gentu's back and the dwarven pickaxe that was sitting on his hip. Deciding that they would ask about it when he woke up they removed all the weapons that were on his body and placed them on the side of the bed for him keeping them in arms reach just in case. " Yamma, can you tell us what happened to you two?." Asadelf asked as he nodded before I collecting himself and organized his thoughts from the whole situation that happened in Muzan zol. " When me and Gentu arrived at the location the entrance was sealed off from debris, as I was attempting to break through the rubble the ground caved in on us and we fell about a mile underground into an aquifer which saved our lives. we entered the ruin and it was completely devoid of falmer or dwarven automatons, or so we thought. we went through the top floor as normal sweeping room after room for anything of value or anything that would answer the questions that we had sadly we didn't find much however in the workshop because according to Gentu that dwarven ruin was the research and development site of the dwarven civilizations. He deduced due to the lack of falmer that were there he hypothesized that that was a place the snow elves refugees were never allowed to go to inside we found schematics for things that I'm sure Gentu can explain better than I can. We then went down to the lower level and we entered a big room there was a stone tablet that we copied on using a piece of paper and charcoal so we did a rubbing of it. But when we got to the final room we were met with something we were not expecting the moment we flipped the switch four dwarven centurions fell from the roof acting as guards and what was behind the door was none other than according to what Gentu called it, was a Dwarven Colossus." Yamma explained trying to remember as many details as he could to give them a detailed report while also not drawing it out unnecessarily as the group stood by paying attention intently as he continued. "We ended up having to use that arcane cocktail experiment that we brought up before and it was the only chance we had since we didn't know how to get the dwarven elevator to go anywhere or see anywhere to escape since the room sealed us in we were forced to use it and it worked out quite well I was able to hold my own against the Colossus for a while but when it finally wore off I lost consciousness I came to about a few minutes later, when I awoke he was tending my wounds and checking up on me before exiting into another room and he came out with that large hammer we then went over to the dwarven forge that was there and he made the parts to make the dwarven trailer which is connected to his horse now but when we came up an accident happened. He had to put his arm in the lift the cinch the wires together to make the elevator go up to the surface once we got up something happened he started screaming and trying to pry his arm out I quickly ran over to get him out and I was horrified by what happened so first thing I did was quickly wrap a cloth around it to stop the bleeding and then brought him back here as fast as possible." Yamma summarized the encounter and the events that transpired during their exploration of the dwarven ruin before bringing him here in the state he was in. " Well, we're all just happy to have you all back safe and sound my friend," Ebon-shi said with a gentle hand on Yamma's dragonbone pauldron to reassure him. " Alright, Yamma you and Gentu need to rest and recover, I'll take a small crew to Morthal to check out some bounty work to do and see if there are any that take place in The Pale before we make our way to Dawnstar," Ebon-shi said as he took Asadelf, Gila, Severin, and Suvvan into Morthal to check out some bounty work that they can do on the way into The Pale.