chapter fifty one

The sounds were quiet other than the sounds of blood dripping as neither one moved aside from Serpent who seemed to be moving her head back as Boaithia's voice boomed "Well done Serpent- Well I'll be." The daedric prince of plots remarked as the the body of serpent moved revealing Ebon-shi still alive putting his right hand on her forehead pushing her away causing her to slide back revealing a hidden blade that pierced straight into her eye and into her brain that killed her instantly as his mighty foe fell to the ground.

" The daedric prince of plots remarked as the the body of serpent moved revealing Ebon-shi still alive putting his right hand on her forehead pushing her away causing her to slide back revealing a hidden blade that pierced straight into her eye an...

Ebon-shi looked down at his mighty adversary who laid dead at his feet sucking in a breath of fresh air from the hot and humid atmosphere he proudly thrusted eltonbrand up high it's blade still stained red with his adversary's blood and shouted in...

Ebon-shi looked down at his mighty adversary who laid dead at his feet sucking in a breath of fresh air from the hot and humid atmosphere he proudly thrusted eltonbrand up high it's blade still stained red with his adversary's blood and shouted in triumph which would have brought a smile to Boethia's face. As he slashed Elton brand across the air swiping the blood off its sleek black blade carefully sheathed it back on his hip while limping off and retrieving shadowrend, and his ebony daggers. Has he finished gathering his gear the voice of one of his three patron daedra spoke loudly and he immediately knew which one it was. "The others are dust, you alone Ebon-shi remain. First and last come, at the peak of Snakemount your prize awaits!" Boethia's voice boomed as Ebon-shi took a few moments to collect himself as well as to gather what remained of his equipment and ripped some of the leather off one of the bodies to clean off his bleeding eye which was still bloody as well as retrieving his broken ebony helmet which had its faceplate shattered as he took the dead nord's iron greatsword and hovering the metal blade over The lava pool and once the tip was orange from the heat he used it to cauterize his open wounds so he wouldn't bleed out as he bit down on another piece of leather letting out a muffled and strained scream into the leather as he placed the red hot iron blade against his body to stop the bleeding. After taking a few moments to collect himself and to regain his stamina he slowly but surely made his way to the peak where his prize was waiting. He limped his way up the jagged mountain face wincing as he was using the ebony blade as a walking stick as his left leg wasn't functioning properly as well as his right arm, it hurt for him to breathe as has cracked ribs caused excruciating pain whenever he breathes too deeply, as he continued limping his way up he kept the piece of leather held firmly up against his eye.