Mr. L/N

~00:59~

"You're speaking to Captain Park Jimin of the Moonchild, and you will not get away with what you did."

You stand there in amazement, tears still streaming down your face. You come back up to the bridge and that's the first thing you hear: Jimin claiming himself as the captain of the crew. He always was, but you knew he wouldn't accept it until he verbally said it. Now he has. You don't know what you feel right now. About anything. Ganymede, your home, is under attack. It's blurring your senses until you can't even bring yourself to react to Jimin's self-acceptance.

"Jimin," Jungkook whispers, and Captain Park nods. "We're here, we don't have time for this."

"My my, so bold. Surely we can talk about this. After all, you killed some of my people as well," a man's voice replies. A familiar man's voice replies.

Your blood freezes inside your veins, your body going stiff at his voice. Why the hell is your father here, talking to the crew? Your lower lip quivers, another tear falling down your cheek. "In case you forgot, your people shot first, not the other way around," Jimin replies, his left eye twitching as he digs his nails into his palms.

"Yet we came back with more causalities."

"Good," Jimin says. You finally snap back to your senses and step forward, anger radiating off your body. Your footsteps echo in the room. The crew turns to face you as you force your way past Jimin and Jungkook. "Y/N, wait-" Jimin tries, but you interrupt him.

"What the fuck are you doing?" you ask, a huff forcing itself out of your nostrils. There's static for several seconds before a short breath is heard.

"Y/N? Y/N, is that you?" he asks, his voice gentler than you remember.

"Yes, now answer my question. You've seen the news, right? The Belt is attacking Ganymede. Tell me you're doing something!"

"We were a little preoccupied with that escape pod trick I'm assuming you caused. We investigated Neptune and found so much. These alien creatures, they're the biggest threat right now. Not Earth, not Mars, not even the Belt can compare to this. It's so deadly, Y/N. Before Yeonjun left Ganymede, he told me he was researching a new potential alien life. My goal is to find him, and I want you to come with me."

You go still for a moment, and you feel Jimin's eyes burning on the back of your head. "Yeonjun? Is... is he okay? I haven't spoken to him in a while."

"Last I checked he was fine, but that was two months ago. Besides, that's not what matters right now. You need to get away from your crew and come with me."

"Unfortunately you can't stop me from making my own decisions. We're going to find out what happened, and we're going to stop it before it can harm the rest of the solar system." He laughs in return. Jimin comes up behind you, standing next to you. He glances at you, trying to get your attention, but you keep your eyes on the comm panel.

"The rest of the solar system might not be around by the time you finish that journey. I contacted you to make a deal."

"Why would we ever want to make a deal with you?"

"Y/N," Jimin says sharply, which finally makes you look back at him. He gives you a stern expression, and you cower away, getting the message. Right. He's the Captain. He makes those decisions, not you. You get behind him again, and he clears his throat. "What is this deal?"

There's a pause. Static fills the silence until you find yourself getting goosebumps. "Return my daughter to Ganymede, and I can guarantee the rest of the crew's safety. However many there are-"