prolongue 1.

3rd POV.

The Scooby Doo gang are preparing for the ball when they suddenly see a ball of light and transported them in a theater.

The Mikaelson are also see a ball of light preparing when suddenly transported in a theater.

The queen and her seven deadly court are in one room dueling on each other when they see a light and got transported.

The golden trio along with their friends are preparing themselves in a war with the queen and her court when they suddenly got transported.

"Ouch"

"Get off me"

"Knock it off your heavy"

"Where do you think your touching me"

"Where are we"

Damon aggressively says this must be Klaus and his siblings doing for trying to get elana again"

Rebekah said while rolling her eyes "No you idot if we did this we wouldn't be here maybe this is your witch trying to attempt to kill us again"

Everyone looked at Bonnie and raise an eyebrow

Bonnie said with both hands up " it wasn't me we are preparing for the ball when suddenly we see the light and got transported here"

Klaus with angry voice said " you must be lying this must be your doing Bennett witch"

"ENOUGH"

Everyone looked at anonymous person

Person said " I'm the one who transported all of you here"

Elijah step forward and ask calmly " if I may ask who are you? and why did you send us here?"

Person said" Good question my name are death the name speak to it self. and all of you are going to watch the life and her future of one person that is in here"

Klaus angry said "Why do we have to watch whoever that person's life anyway"

Death said " because in the future she has many impact to you and your siblings especially Rebekah Mikaelson "
Everyone looked at Rebekah Mikaelson with questioning eyes

Rebekah looked shocked asked while pointing at herself " me? What's this got to do with me? "

Damon said while rolling his eyes "yeah what's this got to do with her anyway I'm sure all we see is her killing people or her having sex with just anyone"

The originals doesn't appreciate what he was saying and glared heatedly at Damon.

Kol aggressively said " watch how you speak to our sister you bastard if you don't want me kill you and your doppelganger girlfriend"

Finn said with cold voice " yes watch how you talk to our sister if you still want was best for you"

Damon got angry went to say something when Stefan grabbed his shoulder and shook his head and mouthed 'no Damon'

suddenly a hooded person said "excuse me but I get why they're here but we don't get why we also have to be here"

Everyone looked at the hooded group of people that rediate power but one person that everyone is cautious about that rediate power, royalty and danger.

Death said "ah because the one life your going to watch are your queen who is also Rebekah's mate too"

Rebekah was shocked because after her failed past relationships she has a mate that is for her and only for her or also bacause her was a girl she knew that she is attractive to girls before as seeing she has been in a secret relationship with girls but buried it because at that time liking your own gender is a crime but what shooked her the most is that her mate was a queen.