4.

Harry is sleeping, A ten years old  Then, the light turns on outside his bedroom cupboard under the stairs

Petunia " Up. Get up. "She knocks on his closet door repeatedly. "Now!" Smacks door of the cupboard and walks into the living room.

Everyone was silent

"YOU SLEEP IN A CUPBOARD " His friends exclaim furiously.

Harry just nodded

Scooby Doo gang look at him with pity
The Mikaelson almost felt bad for him.(key word almost).

Harry wakes up, turns on his bedroom light, and puts on his glasses with tape on the bridge, indicating that it was partly damaged. A large, tubby boy, Dudley .
Dursley, suddenly comes running down the stairs above the closet. He stops halfway down and goes back, jumping on the staircase.

Dudley " Wake up, cousin! We're going to the zoo! "

" Moron " the twin whispered

Harry looks up to the joint works of the stairs with small amounts of dust rising. Dudley laughs, comes down the stairs, and runs for the kitchen. Harry tries to come out of the closet but is pushed back in by Dudley. Petunia is in the kitchen, where Dudley has gone.

Petunia " Oh, here he comes, the birthday boy! "

Vernon " Happy birthday, son. "

Petunia and Dudley giggle together. Harry comes into the kitchen, dressed in outgrown clothes.

"They didn't even give you a decent clothes " Neville said with disgusting look at the clothes.

"Why don't you just cook the breakfast, and try not to burn anything."Petunia said to Harry, unpleasantly

Harry " Yes, Aunt Petunia. "

Harry then gets to work on cooking the bacon.

Petunia " I want everything to be perfect for my Dudley's special day."

"Hurry up! Bring my coffee, boy!" Vernon said to Harry, who is taking his time placing the bacon on the plates

Harry " Yes, Uncle Vernon. "

"HIS NOT YOUR SLAVES" Ginny yelled.

" DO IT YOURSELF YOU WALRUS" Ron yelled

Petunia leads Dudley over to the family room, where there are a vast amount of presents. Dudley stares.

Petunia " Aren’t they wonderful, darling? "

Dudley: "  How many are there? "

Vernon " Thirty-six. Counted 'em myself. "

"Thirty-six?" The Scooby Doo gang and Harry's friend shouted.

"Spoiled, coughed up, son of a--" Caroline started before trailing off.

The Mikaelson and lord and lady of the houses just shrug it off.

" Meh! We got use to it when you have a friend who's super rich " Daphne said while examining her nails.

" That's true, when you have a friend like Cassiopeia who exaggerated every present and surprises for all of us. " Pansy said agreeing.

" Yes, we know how you feel, especially us every birthday we have  are fancy and royalty " Carina said while pointing at her twin who is nodding.